Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
Shri Guru Gobind Singh Institute B.Tech admission
Admission in the B.Tech courses at SGGS Institute is entrance exam-based. Shri Guru Gobind Singh Institute offers Bachelors in Technology program. SGGS Institute provides B. Tech programs in 10 different streams. The total intake for B Tech at SGGSIET is 610.
Below is the list of all the B.Tech specializations offered at the SGGS Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Textile Technology
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Production Engineering
- B.Tech in Information Technology
- B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
SGGSIET B Tech Eligibility Requirement
The eligibility criteria for admission in the B.Tech courses at SGGS Institute are mentioned below.
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 level board examination from a recognized council of education.
- The compulsory subjects should be Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregation.
- Candidates who have completed their three-year Diploma course can apply for B Tech Lateral Entry admission at SGGSIET.
SGGSIET B Tech Selection Criteria
- Candidates have to appear in the state-level entrance examination MHT-CET.
- For admission in the B.Tech course at SGGS Institute of Engineering and Technology, candidates must register in CAP counselling.
- The admission will be given based on the merit released by the DTE.
- If seats remain vacant after the CAP process, students can apply for B Tech admission under the Institute level quota in SGGSIET. The admission will be granted as per the guidelines set by DTE.
- Candidates can visit the official campus of the SGGS Institute and complete the admission procedure.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification and counselling rounds.
Shri Guru Gobind Singh Institute B.Tech eligibility and fees
HSC or any intermediate level examination from a recognized education board.
Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics as compulsory subjects. A minimum of 50% marks in aggregation.
MHT-CET and JEE-Mains Score
83,043 INR total fees
Shri Guru Gobind Singh Institute M.Tech admission
SGG Institute of Engineering and Technology offers a full-time on-campus M.Tech program. The course is available in 10 streams. While the total intake capacity for M Tech is 196 seats.
The list of the M.Tech specializations offered at the SGG Institute of Engineering and Technology is mentioned below.
- M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence
- M.Tech in Textile Technology
- M.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering
- M.Tech in Mechanical CAD/CAM
- M.Tech in Embedded Systems and VLSI Design
- M.Tech in Computer Networks and Information Security (CN&IS)
- M.Tech in Structural Engineering
- M.Tech in Mechanical- Product Life Cycle Management
- M.Tech in Information Technology
- M.Tech in Civil WM Engineering.
SGGIET B Tech Eligibility/Selection Criteria
- Candidates applying in the M.Tech courses at SGGIET must have a BE or B.Tech degree in the relevant field.
- Candidates must undertake the national-level entrance exam GATE.
- The admission will be given through the centralized admission process organized by the DTE, Maharashtra.
- Candidates have to register themselves under CAP counselling. The seat will be allotted through the counselling phase.
- To acquire an admission seat, candidates have to choose SGGIET as their preference during the option entry round.
- Selected candidates will have to report to the institute campus to complete the application process.
Shri Guru Gobind Singh Institute M.Tech eligibility and fees
BE or B.Tech degree in the relevant field from a recognized university.
93,476 INR total fees