Home >> Ghaziabad >> Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Management >> Admission

Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Management Admission

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Established : 2008 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE | Affiliated : APJAKTU,LUKNOW
Overview
Overview
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure
Admission

Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021

Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Management started in 2008, is situated in Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh, India. The Campus aggregates by the All India Council for Technological Education and UGC and affiliates with Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow. The institution offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the Commerce, Engineering, and Management field. Eligible and deserving students who meet the selection criteria can apply.

  • SIEM offers BCA, BBA, B. Tech courses under UG level and M. Tech, MBA, and MCA courses under PG level.
  • SIEM offers B. tech courses with various specializations like Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering, etc.
  • Students seeking admission for the B. Tech course at SIEM must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized board.
  • SIEM admission for B. Tech course depends on Merit-based and marks scored in JEE Examination.
  • SIEM offers BCA and BBA courses for the students who have passed the 10+2 board examination with 45% marks.
  • SIEM admission for BBA and BCA course depends on Merit in the qualifying examination.
  • SIEM offers B. Tech lateral course for the students who have cleared Diploma in Engineering or B. Sc with a minimum of 60% marks.
  • SIEM admission for B. Tech lateral course depends on Merit and marks scored in JEE Main Examination.
  • SIEM offers an MBA course in Finance, Marketing, Information Technology, and Human Recourse.
  • Candidates seeking admission for an MBA course at SIEM must have passed Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
  • SIEM admission for MBA depends on valid scores UPCET examination.
  • SIEM offers M. Tech course various specialization, and candidates must have scored 50% in B.E or B. Tech.
  • SIEM admission for M. Tech depends on Merit and marks scored in GATE Examination.
  • 85% of the college seats are filled through JEE Main, and the remaining 15% of the seats are filled based on the qualifying examination performance.
  • 10% of the Engineering seats are filled through Lateral entry.
  • Candidates seeking admission must have appeared in the JEE Main examination and scored good marks.

Reviews

by Suhana, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
Rating
5/5

I joined this institute for my graduation in BBA in 2014. My experience in this college was very good. After spending 3 years in this college I got to know many things about the college. This college offers UG & PG courses in much specialization. This college offers quality education. Faculties available here is the best part of this college. After my BBA when I was wondering about how to take admission in MBA, I was guided by my teachers. They guided me as to get good score in UPSEE exam along with 50% aggregate in my graduation in order to get seat for my MBA. Admission also depends on the cut off marks, which actually changes every year depending on the highest score achieved by the candidate. Fee pattern for MBA courses are affordable.

Worth the Money
Crowd & Campus Life
Salary & Placements
Campus Facilities

Asked Question

Interested in Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Management