Home >> Visakhapatnam >> Pydah College of Engineering and Technology >> Admission

Pydah College of Engineering and Technology Admission

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Established : 2002 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE | Affiliated : JNTU
Overview
Overview
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure
Admission

Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021

The College is popularly known as PCET, established in 2009, which Pydah Educational Group manages. The College is located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh and is also known as one of the top Engineering Institute. The Institute is approved by AICTE and affiliated with JNTU Kakinada. 

?The Institute offers UG and PG programs for students with eligible marks to apply for the desired course. The Institute offers B. Tech in MEC, ECE, CSE, EEE, Agri, Civil Engineering and M. Tech in CSE, EEE, TE, SE, AME and many more. Additionally, the Institute also offers MBA, MCA courses under the PG program. The Admission for B. Tech will be through AP EAMCET, M. Tech admission will be through AP PGECET, MBA and MCA admission will be through AP ICET.

Pydah College of Engineering and Technology B. Tech Admission  

  • The Institute offers a B. Tech course for four years with five specializations for candidates with eligible marks. 
  • Students applying for the B. Tech course at PCET, Visakhapatnam, must have passed the 10+2 examination with 45% marks. 
  • Admission for the B. Tech course at PCET, Visakhapatnam, will be through AP EAMCET entrance exam scores conducted by Andhra Pradesh Govt. 
  • 85% of the seats will be reserved for the local students of Visakhapatnam, and the rest, 15% of the seats, will be provided to other state students. 
  • The Institute will provide 5% relaxation for SC / ST students in the qualifying examination. 
  • The College also offers B. Tech Lateral courses for the students who have passed 10+2 or diploma, and admission will be through AP ECET. 

Course

Specializations

Selection

B. Tech

Civil Engineering (60)

Candidates must have cleared the AP EAMCET entrance exam.

Agriculture Engineering (120)

Computer Science and Engineering (60)

Electronics & Communication Engineering (60)

Mechanical Engineering (120)

Electrical and Electronics Engineering (60)

Dairy Technology

B. Tech Lateral

Mechanical Engineering (120)

Candidates must clear the AP ECET with qualifying scores.

Civil Engineering (60)

Electrical and Electronics Engineering (60)

Electronics and Communication Engineering (60)

Pydah College of Engineering and Technology AP-EAMCET Cut-off Scores

B. Tech Specializations

Cut-off Scores Male

Cut-off Scores Female

Civil Engineering

112725

-

Electronics & Communication Engineering

130051

94553

Computer Science and Engineering

107382

94845

Pydah College of Engineering and Technology M. Tech Admission 

  • The Institute provides an M. Tech course for the students with six specializations to the candidates who have passed B. Tech or any qualifying examination with 50% marks. 
  • The Institute of PCET, Visakhapatnam, provides an M. Tech course for two years with six specializations.  
  • The admission for M. Tech courses will be through GATE / AP PGECET entrance exam scores conducted by AP Govt. 
  • 85% of the seats are provided to students of AP state, and the Institute will provide the rest 15% of seats to all Indian students. 
  • Reserved category students will get 5% relaxation on marks scored in B. Tech. 

Course

Specializations

Eligibility

M. Tech

Transportation Engineering

Students must have passed the B—Tech course with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST from a recognized board.

Power Electronics

Thermal Engineering

Advanced Manufacturing Engineering

Computer Science and Engineering

Thermal Engineering

Pydah College of Engineering and Technology MBA Admission 

  • The Institute offers an MBA course for two years for students with eligible marks in academics. 
  • The MBA program at PCET, Visakhapatnam, is offered to the candidates who have passed 10+2 or relevant examination with 50% marks to apply. 
  • The Institute provided 60 sets for the MBA program, and the reserved category will get 5% relaxation. 
  • The admission for the MBA program will be through the AP ICET entrance exam conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Govt.

Course

Specializations

Selection

MBA

General

Candidates must have cleared the AP ICET entrance exam.

Pydah College of Engineering and Technology MCA Admission

  • The Institute of PCET, Visakhapatnam, offers MCA courses for three years to students with an excellent academic background. 
  • PCET, Visakhapatnam, offers MCA courses to students who have passed Bachelor Degree from recognized or equivalent universities.
  • The admission for the MCA course will be through the AP ICET entrance exam conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Govt. 

Course

Eligibility

Selection

MCA

Candidates must have 50% marks in Bachelor Degree.

AP ICET entrance exam

Pydah College of Engineering and Technology Application Process

B. Tech Admission: The students applying for the B. Tech course must have cleared the AP EAMCET entrance examination to apply. 

  • Candidates will have to visit the official website of PCET, Visakhapatnam, to apply for the B. Tech course. 
  • Students will have to fill the application form for the B. Tech course provided online with personal information. 
  • The application fees for general category students will be Rs 800/- for SC / ST category, it will be Rs 400/- and late fees submission will be Rs 1000/-. 
  • The candidates will have to submit the filled application by accessing the official website. 

PG Admission: Candidates applying for M. Tech must have cleared GATE / AP PGECET and MBA, and MCA must have cleared the AP ICET entrance exam to apply. 

  • Students applying for PG courses will have to click on the PG admission section on the official website. 
  • Candidates will have to fill the application form with personal info and fill in the entrance exam scores. 
  • The application form fees for PG courses will be Rs 800/- for the general category, Rs 400/- for SC/ST category and Rs 1000/- for late fees submission. 
  • Candidates will have to submit the duly filled application form of PCET, Visakhapatnam and submit it with required documents.

Reviews

Asked Question

To about admission for B.Com what is the eligibility
Asked by sudarsan
replied on 21-Jul-2020 14:50:23

At Pydah College of Engineering and Technology there is only Engineering related UG and PG courses offered. However the other branch of this institute that is Pydah Educational Institution offers B.Com program. Candidates should have passed HSC by securing minimum 50% and above aggregate on basis of previous academic merit B.Com admissions to Pydah Educational Institution will be offered.

Can i get admission if i get 9500 rank in icet.
Asked by P.Vineela Rani
replied on 05-May-2017 04:23:45

MBA Admission in Pydah College of Engineering and Technology is based on ICET. 

Selection is as per on the basis of rank & reservation. 

Interested in Pydah College of Engineering and Technology