The Institute is popularly known as NWIMSR, established in the year 1991. The Institute encourages students to participate in activities to know their strengths and weakness. The Institute of NWIMSR is approved by AICTE and affiliated to SPPU, Pune. NWIMSR is ranked at 109th position for being the best B-School in India by Business Today. The Institute offers a Postgraduate degree and Doctoral program in the Management field.
- NWIMSR offers a Postgraduate degree in MBA and a Doctoral program in Ph.D.
- NWIMSR offers a PG course in MBA with specializations to eligible students.
- Students applying for an MBA course at NWIMSR must have passed a UG degree with 50% marks.
- A two-year course is offered in four disciplines, i.e., Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, and Information Technology.
- Admission for MBA at NWIMSR is based on MH-CET / MAH-MBA / MMS-CET or CAT / GMAT / CMAT scores.
- Students applying for an MBA course must appear in CAP rounds conducted by DTE Maharashtra.
- Students who have valid scores in MH-CET / MAH-MBA / MMS-CET or CAT / GMAT / CMAT can apply to CAP.
- NWIMSR offers a Doctoral program in Ph.D. in Management for graduates.
- Students who have 60% marks in PG degree can apply to the Ph.D. course offered by NWIMSR.
- Admission for Ph.D. at NWIMSR depends on the entrance exam conducted by Institute.
- The final selection for the student at NWIMSR depends on Merit, GD, and PI.
- Applicants shall apply online and submit the application form to the Institute admission office.
- The application form of NWIMSR is made available on the official website of the Institute.
Students can submit the application to the Institute with the documents attached.
by Raveena, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I complete my post graduate course MBA in NWIMSR Collge and I had opted Human Resource Management as my area of specialization I can say it is the best college for pursuing higher studies because it often provides quality education for students. If you ask me how can I get admission in Neville Wadia Institute of Management? I can say Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies & Research admissions are done on the basis of MAH-CET Score and even college accepts CAT/MAT/CMAT Valid score and Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies & Research application process is offline