Home >> Guntur >> Narasaraopeta Engineering college >> Admission

Narasaraopeta Engineering college Admission

Guntur, Andhra Pradesh | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Established : 1998 | Accredited/Approved : NBA
Overview
Overview
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure
Admission

Narasaraopeta Engineering College was established in 1998 to impart technical knowledge to its students. It is one of the most reputed engineering colleges in that region and is well known for its excellence in entrepreneurship and research. The college offers B.Tech. M.Tech. MBA, MCA at UG & PG level. NAAC accredits this college with an 'A' Grade. Students can apply for all of the following courses based on merit or through entrance tests. Narasaraopeta Engineering College accepts scores from GATE, APICET, AP EAMCET,  AP PGECET.

Narasaraopeta Engineering College B.Tech Admission

Narasaraopeta Engineering College provides a multi-disciplinary B.Tech course with various specializations. At NEC, B Tech is available in six streams with an annual intake of 120 seats concluding all the branches.

  • The candidate must have received at least 45% of the attainable points in their intermediate course to be considered for the position.
  • The students should also have a valid AP EAMCET to be considered for the program.
  • 70% of admission seat fill be filled through AP EAMCET Score followed by counselling. The remaining 30% of a seat is reserved for the Management Quota/B Category Seats. Based on 10+2 qualifying marks, seat allocation takes and as per the guidelines prescribed by APSCHE.

Courses

Specialization

Eligibility Criteria

B.Tech

Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, And Electronics Engineering, Information Technology

The candidate must pass 10+2 with 45-grade points

Selection depends on AP EAMCET Rank

Narasaraopeta Engineering College M Tech Admission

To be eligible for an M Tech program at NCE, a candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a reputable and recognized university, with a minimum of 50% in the qualifying examination.

  • Only candidates who have completed a bachelor's degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% will be considered for admission to the M.Tech. Program.
  • 70% of admissions are made based on the GATE/AP PGECET rank obtained through online counselling.
  • According to the standards of the APSCHE, 30 per cent of admissions are done under the "B-Category" by management, based on grades in the qualifying examination (Graduation or equivalent).

Courses

Specialization

Eligibility Criteria

M.Tech

Digital Electronics & Communication Systems, Power & Industrial Drives, Digital Systems & Computer Electronics, Computer Science & Engineering, Power Electronics & Electrical Drives, Thermal Engineering, Machine Design and Structural Engineering.

Candidates for admission to the M.Tech. The program must have completed a BE / B.Tech with 50% marks

Selection depends on AP PGECET or GATE scores

Narasaraopeta Engineering College  MBA Admissions

To be eligible for an MBA program at NCE, a candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% marks.

  • The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the AP ICET exam. After qualifying in an entrance exam, candidates are required to attend counselling sessions.
  • Here 70% of admission seat allocation takes place through AP ICET Counselling. While remaining 30% of seats is reserved for MBA management quota admission. The admission will be granted based on the last qualifying exam marks

Courses

Eligibility Criteria

Selection Criteria

MBA

Graduation with 50% marks

Selection is based on AP ICET Score followed by counselling

Narasaraopeta Engineering College MCA Admissions 

To be eligible for MCA at NCE, a candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications or B.Sc. Computer Science from a reputable and recognized university.

In addition, candidates must obtain a minimum of 50% at UG level shall have studied Mathematics as a subject in 10+2.

  • Selection for the MCA at NCE depends on the student's performance in the APICET entrance test.

Courses

Specialization

Eligibility Criteria

MCA

BCA/BSc Computer Science UG degree with 50%.

Selection depends on AP ICET rank

Narasaraopeta Engineering College Application Process

The mode of the Narasaraopeta College application form filling process is offline. The application process for all of the courses is outlined here. To apply for the selected course, applicants must complete a series of steps. The following are the measures to take:

  • The application form and prospectus are available on the institute's campus.
  • Fill out the application form completely.
  • Based on the scores obtained in the admission exam, a merit list will be created and posted on the campus notice board.
  • Along with all other relevant documents, applicants must provide an authenticated copy of their mark sheet and provisional certificate.
  • For document verification and counselling, come to the campus.

Reviews

Asked Question

Self
Asked by ORSU. SIVAJI

replied on 26-May-2017 12:04:54

Hi ORSU,

Kindly tell your query, we will revert you back. Thank you.


ecet
Asked by ch ashok

replied on 05-May-2017 06:38:35

Narasaraopeta Engineering college B.TECH Admission-

  • Applicants for B.TECH admission can apply by downloading the application form from the college website
  • The filled-in application can be submitted in person/by post to the institution before the last notified date
  • Application fee wil be 1000/-
  • Tuition fee will be 72,000 per year

Interested in Narasaraopeta Engineering college