The college was set up in 1963 located in Ranchi, and it’s a private college affiliated with Ranchi University. There is accreditation from NAAC ‘B’ grade and is recognized from UGC. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate education with 17 different honors specializations, leading to science, social science, and humanities courses.
Marwari College offers BA, BA (Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.) BBA, B.Com, BCA, and B.Des (Fashion Design). There are M.Com, M.Sc., MCA, and MBA courses offered with major disciplines at the post-graduate level.
- For admission in Marwari College to these undergraduate courses minimum requirement, the candidate must have passed the 12th class examination in the relevant stream with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized board of education.
- The minimum eligibility required for admission into the post-graduate program is that candidate must have completed graduation in a relevant discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized board of education.
- Final admission to Marwari College UG programs will be made through candidates qualifying examination merit basis. Similar to master’s degree admission, apart from MBA student’s bachelor’s degree score will be considered through which merit list will be prepared and released. However, for MBA admission to Marwari College through MAT/CAT/CMAT or equivalent entrance test, merit-based seats will be declared.
- The merit list or selection list of students will be put up on the college notice board and announced on the college's official site.
- Applicants need to fill the Marwari College application form online mode on the college's official website for admission to any of the programs. Applicants have to download the form, fill in relevant details, attach the documents, pay INR 500 as application fee through demand draft, and send the duly filled form to the college admission office.