Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
Maharishi Institute of Management is popularly known as MIM, established in 1995 under the aegis of Maharishi Shiksha Sansthan. The college provides education to future managers with practices, modern technologies and principles. The primary goal of the Institute is to meet the challenges, maintain cultural integrity, globalized economy and leadership. The MIM campus is designed to study the art of Management in various fields. The Mission is to make every student responsible, successful and fulfilling their needs. UG and PG courses available at Maharishi Institute are, BBA, BA, BCA, B. Com, B. Ed, PGDM, MBA, MCA and MS courses. UG and PG courses admission at Maharishi Institute will be based on the entrance test and academic merit in the last qualifying exam.
Maharishi Institute of Management BBA Admission
- The BBA at MIM will be provided for three years. The course's primary objective is to develop the students' personal, interpersonal, and confidence to manage roles.
- Eligibility for the BBA course at MIM is to clear 10+2 with a minimum of 35% marks from a recognized examination board.
- BBA admission at Maharishi institute will be provided based on a 10+2 score followed by online college-level counselling.
- The admission authority will prepare the MIM BBA merit list by considering the scores of 10+2. Candidates whose names are mentioned in the merit list can participate in institute level counselling.
Maharishi Institute of Management BCA Admission
- Maharishi institute offers full-time BCA courses at the UG level for three years.
- To apply for the BCA course in MIM, students must have 50% (45% for SC / ST) marks in the 12th examination with Mathematics as the main subject.
- The admission to the BCA program at MIM will be through an online counselling process by considering their 10+2 scores.
- The applicants who perform well in a counselling session will get admission to the BCA program at MIM.
- MIM BCA application form will be available on the official website, and candidates can fill the form online and download the application form and apply offline.
- The application form shall be submitted online or offline with documents & stipulated application fees.
Maharishi Institute of Management B. Com Admission
- MIM offers B. Com general and B. Com CA (Computer Application) program under UG level for students with qualifying marks.
- UGC approves the three-year B.Com program, and the course helps to improve the managerial skills of the students.
- The applicants who are seeking B. Com general admission at MIM must have scored a minimum of 35% in the 10+2 examination.
- The students applying for B. Com in Computer application will have to score a minimum of 50% in 12th. They shall have studied PCM as the main subjects.
- The SC / ST category applicants must have 45% in 12th to get admission for B. Com.
- The admission process for B. Com at MIM will be through counselling.
- The MIM application form for the B. Com courses is available online, and students will have to fill in proper information.
Maharishi Institute of Management B. Ed Admission
- NCTE approves the two-year B.Ed program offered at MIM. The courses will help the students work as fully qualified and professional teachers/lecture.
- The students must have any Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks (45% for SC / ST / OBC category) to apply for the B. Ed program at MIM.
- The students will have to appear in the entrance exam to get admission for B. Ed at MIM.
- Professional Examination Board conducts the entrance exam for B. Ed to provide seats.
- The seats for the B. Ed course will be provided after the entrance exam and reviewing the application form.
Maharishi Institute of Management BA Admission
- The three-year UG program BA at MIM is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC)
- To be eligible for Maharishi Institute BA admission, applicants will have to score a minimum of 35% in the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- BA Selection criteria at MIM depends on 10+2 merit followed by online counselling. The counselling will be held via online mode.
- After the selection, the students will have to visit the campus to complete further admission formalities.
Maharishi Institute of Management UG Admission Table
10+2 in relevant subjects
Entrance exam conducted by Professional Examination board.
Maharishi Institute of Management PGDM/MBA Admission
- In addition to the UG courses, MIM offers admission to the Post Graduate Management degree (PGDM) and regular MBA course. AICTE approves the PGDM/MBA course.
- The students with 50% marks in any graduation (45% for SC / ST / OBC) can apply to the PGDM or MBA program.
- To be eligible for MBA or PGDM admission at MIM, candidates must clear the competitive entrance exams like PGCET, CAT, MAT, KMAT, CMAT or any equivalent entrance test.
- The final selection criteria at MIM depends on students' performance in the entrance test followed by GD/PI rounds.
Maharishi Institute of Management MCA Admission
- The three-year MCA program at MIM is AICTE approved, designed to provide knowledge about computer science.
- The students applying for the MCA course in Maharishi Institute must have scored 50% in BCA/BSc (computer science) from a recognized board.
- The candidates of the reserved category will get a 5% relaxation on the total percentage.
- Admission to the MCA at MIM will be granted based on the graduation marks followed by college-level counselling.