Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
ICFAI Business School (IBS, Bangalore) is one of the best B- school in the country. It was established in 1995, located in Bangalore, Karnataka. The College is a part of IBS Groups, which provides education in the Management field. IBS Bangalore ranked 15th among the Top emerging B- Schools in India by the B-School survey, and it has also ranked 26th all India by Careers 360, 14th among top 30 B- School and 4th in South Zone. IBS offers admission to the MBA/PGPM at the PG level. IBS Banglore MBA/PGPM admission is based on student’s performance in entrance test. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria of IBS, can apply for admission. IBS or ICFAI B School application forms can be filled either in online or offline mode.
ICFAI Business School MBA/PGPM Admission
- The MBA/PGPM course at IBS is a flagship course that enhances the managerial/ management skills of the students.
- The admission to MBA/PGPM at IBS Bangalore will be based on IBSAT or CAT/NMAT/GMAT.
- Those candidates who have not attempted any of the national level entrance tests, such candidates have to appear for IBSAT conducted by ICFAI B School/IBS.
- Candidates who have cleared their UG degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for IBS Bangalore MBA/PGPM Course.
- In case students who are not graduated from English Medium, they have to undertake NELT/IELTS/TOEFL.
- The admission authority will prepare the merit list by considering the scores of entrance test. The reason behind preparing IBS Merit list is to shortlist the eligible students.
- The final selection to MBA course at IBS will be based on Group discussion and Personal Interviews conducted by the Institute.
- Only shortlisted students are allowed to attend GD/PI rounds. The final seclection will be held at IBS Campus.
ICFAI Business School Admission Process through IBSAT Score
- ICFAI B School conducts the IBSAT entrance exam for students who have cleared graduation with 50% marks.
- The candidates will have to fill the application form of IBS with correct information and select the course.
- Applicants have to pay Rs 1,800/- as IBS application fees before submitting the application form to the Institute.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for MBA/PGPM program through IBSAT Score, they required to satisfy the IBS Bangalore cut off criteria. The IBSAT cut-Off for MBA/PGDM is 68%.
- The IBSAT sectional composition includes Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Reading Comprehension, and Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation.
- IBSAT will be held as computer-based online test. IBSAT Question Paper consists 140 MCQ type of questions.
- The scoring pattern for IBSAT will be 1 mark for each correct answer, and there is no negative marking.
ICFAI Business School PG Admission Table
MBA / PGPM
Graduation with 50% marks.
IBSAT or CAT/NMAT/GMAT.
Class of 2021
According to me it is one of the best B school for pursuing management studies. Right now am in 2nd year pursuing PGPM course. ICFAI Business School admissions for PGPM will be provided actually on the basis of IBSAT entrance exam score and the application fee charges approximate INR 1800