Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
Ideal Institute of Technology, which started in 1998, is situated in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. The institution is accredited and approved by the Council Of Architecture(COA) and is affiliated with UP Technical University. The University is spread over 27 acres which provides facilities like WiFi, Library, Computer Centre, Research Lab, Hostels, Workshop, Sports, gym, Cafeteria, Transportation, etc. The institution aims to educate its best in the education field and make them global leaders. The institution has a well-exposed industry sector and infrastructure equipped with modern technology. Ideal Institute offers UG and PG courses to candidates who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Admission for the B. Tech course is based on Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam scores held in the 3rd week of April every month.
- 70% seats for B. Tech courses are reserved, and 30% seats are the open seat, which is available to everyone.
- The Government of India reserves 50% seats out of 70% seats, and 15% of the seats are reserved for Management Quota.
- University will reserve the remaining seats in 10% for girls, 5% is reserved for Physically Handicapped, 5% is reserved for Armed Forces, 5% is reserved for Freedom Fighters.
- Candidates applying for B. Tech courses should have passed the 10+2 exam with 60% marks, and SC / ST will get 5% relaxation.
- Ideal Institute offers a B. Arch program for the students who have passed 50% marks and 45% marks for SC / ST students or must have passed Diploma in Architecture with 50% marks.
- Admission for B. Arch courses will be based on UPSEE, JEE Main, or NATA entrance exam scores.
- The Institute provides 180 seats for Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, and 60 seats for Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Information Technology.
- The Institute provides 20 seats for B. Arch courses and 60 seats for MCA and MBA courses.
- Candidates applying for MBA and MCA courses must have passed 10+2+3 with 50% marks.
- Admission for MBA courses is based on CMAT / XAT / MAT or UPSEE scores or National Level Entrance exam scores.
- Admission for the MCA course is carried out based on UPSEE NIMCET entrance exam scores.
Ideal Institute of Technology Application Process
- Applicants applying for any course at IIT will have to visit the official website of the University.
- Students will have to click on the Application form link on the same page.
- Applicants will have to fill in the application form without any mistake and re-check it again.
- Applicants will have to pay the application fee of Rs 1,200/- for boys, general and Transgender category and Rs 600 for girls, SC / ST and Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Students will have to submit the application form to the University with the necessary documents.
by suhail, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I have done B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics engineering from this institution with the entire expenditure of 4.9 Lakhs. Apart from B.Tech courses institution also offers Polytechnic courses. Minimum eligibility needed for admission in this college is 45% marks in 10+2 with physics and mathematics as the compulsory subject. Most importantly student must appear for UPSEE entrance exam. College prefer students with good rank. In this college 70% seats are offered on the basis of entrance exam and 30% seats are kept open for students who wish to take admission through management quota. College have good placements facilities, I too got placed by my college before final semester examinations.
by Yasmeen , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
Admissions into various courses at Ideal Institute of Technology are offered through National level entrance examinations like JEE Mains, UPSEE etc. For admission into B. Tech program candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline with at least 45% aggregate marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved categories) from a recognised board of education. Final selection for admission is made on the basis of candidate’s score in entrance examination, and hence candidate must appear for either JEE Mains or UPSEE entrance exam and must secure valid score as per the cut off marks in order to get shortlisted for admission. The institution also offers 100% placement facilities.