Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
Government Mohindra College is the oldest institution established back then in the year 1875. This is the first institute in Punjab to receive A+ grade from NAAC. This is a government college affiliated to Panjab University offering B.Sc., B.Sc. (hons.), B.Com (hons.), BBA, BA, BA (hons.), BCA and BJMC at under graduate level. M.Sc., MA, M.Com at post graduate level there is post graduate diploma courses in the stream of computer application and yoga for duration of 1 year. Besides this there is integrated program like BA LLB and other add on courses too.
- Government Mohindra College admissions will be given on basis of merit of marks obtained in the qualifying exam applicants to apply for Undergraduate courses and integrated BA LLB program mandatorily should have cleared their 10+2 from a recognised board. Same way applicants to apply for post graduate courses should hold bachelor’s degree from a relevant stream to seek eligibility.
- Every year the intake for students for post graduate courses is nearly 400 students. The total number of seats for under graduate courses in several specialisations include 1,100 seats.
- The mode of submitting Government Mohindra College application forms for the admission to college is through online mode that is applicants in the college official website shall click on online admission form, go to Apply now and go through the application registration form then click on New candidates register here and fill the form with correct details later submit the form. The application fee is INR 250 which has to be paid through demand draft.
- Based on candidate’s marks in the qualified examination merit list will be prepared by the college and displayed selected candidates will appear for Government Mohindra College counselling process and proceed with the admissions.
- For admission to BA LLB in Government Mohindra College centralised online counselling will be held.
- Student aspiring to take admission will have to appear in person to admission committee. After recommendation by the admission committee, the approval is given by the Principal based on that seats will be confirmed.