Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2023
Government Mohindra College is the oldest institution established back then in 1875. This is the first institute in Punjab to receive an A+ grade from NAAC. This is a government college affiliated to Panjab University offering B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Com (Hons.), BBA, BA, BA (Hons.), BCA, and BJMC at the undergraduate level. M.Sc., MA, M.Com at postgraduate level there are postgraduate diploma courses in the stream of computer application and yoga of 1 year. There are integrated programs like BA LLB and other add on you.
- Government Mohindra College admissions will be given based on the merit of marks obtained in the qualifying exam applicants to apply for Undergraduate courses, and integrated BA LLB program mandatorily should have cleared their 10+2 from a recognized board. Same way, applicants to apply for post-graduate courses should hold bachelor’s degrees from a relevant stream to seek eligibility.
- Every year the intake for students for post-graduate courses is nearly 400 students. The total number of seats for undergraduate courses in several specializations include 1,100 seats.
- The mode of submitting Government Mohindra College application forms for college admission is through the online method that is applicants in the college official website shall click on the online admission form, go to Apply now and go through the application registration form, then click on New candidates register here and fill the form with correct details later submit the form. The application fee is INR 250, which has to be paid through demand draft.
- Based on the candidate’s marks in the qualified examination merit list prepared by the college, the selected candidates will appear for the Government Mohindra College counseling process and proceed with the admissions.
- For admission to BA LLB in Government Mohindra College, centralized online counseling will be held.
- Students aspiring to take admission will have to appear in person to the admission committee. After a recommendation by the admission committee, the approval is given by the Principal based on the seats will be confirmed.