Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2019
- Lovely Professional University,Distance Education the candidate must be a graduate at any cost
- Lovely Professional University,Distance Education the candidate must pass his 10+12
How to Apply for Admission
Purchase of Prospectus:
Prospectus may be purchased from the Division of Admissions at the university campus or such other locations as specified by the university, on payment of Rs. 350.
Filling of Application Form
Applicant has to fill up the Application Form available in the Prospectus. It is mandatory to fill in all the columns in the Application Form. 'N.A' should be written if any field is not applicable.
Attachments with the Application Form
- The applicant should submit the following documents, both self-attested and attested by competent authority (i.e. a Gazetted Officer or Notary or any other appropriate authority as prescribed by the university) with seal:
- Photocopy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate bearing testimony to Date of Birth.
- Photocopy of Detailed Marks Card of the qualifying exam and other exams as prescribed by the university.
- Photocopy of proof of residence (Passport/Voter Identity Card/ Ration Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Bank Account Statement).Photocopy of a document bearing the applicant's signature for verification purpose (only if the same is not there in the proof of residence).
- Undertaking by the applicant in case of any pendency (Result awaited/ Re-appear/Backlog or any other pendency).
- Undertaking for Gap Period if the applicant is applying after gap in his/ her studies.
- Two additional passport size coloured photographs (apart from the one pasted on the Application Form).
- Demand Draft (DD) for the prescribed fee.
- The applicant must ensure that his/her signature on Application Form and all the testimonials he/she submits, should be authentic and that the same match with the proof of signature furnished by him/ her.
Mode of Payment
- Programme Fee, Examination Fee and Late Fee (if applicable) should be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD) - made in favour of 'LOVELY FACULTY OF DISTANCE EDUCATION', payable at JALANDHAR.
- Applicant's Name, Father's Name, Contact No., Application No. (if any), Admission ID No., Programme applied for and Programme Code are to be mentioned at the backside of DD.
- Please DO NOT pay in cash. The university will not assume liability for any payment made in cash at any place.
- If a student wants to take printed Study Material, then he/ she is required to pay the Study Material fee separately at the time of receiving Study Material.
Submission of Application Form
Applicants are required to submit the Application Form and fee, as per schedule of admission given in the Prospectus or the website (www.lpude.in) or otherwise announced by the university from time to time.
Application Form, complete in all respects, must be submitted: in person at the Division of Admissions at the University Campus, Phagwara or at such other locations as specified by the university, or by registered post/courier, addressed to:
Project Head (Admissions),
Lovely Faculty of Distance Education,
Lovely Professional University,
Jalandhar-Delhi G.T Road,