Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Government College, located in Faridabad, Haryana, was founded in 1971 as a private educational institute. This college is affiliated with MDU. UGC has approved the college. It is UGC recognized. It has been named one of the best colleges in Haryana because it offers specialized courses in Commerce, Humanities and Science. They maintain an active partnership program with industry and other academic institutions to promote intellectual exchanges and resource sharing. Usually, from the month of June admission process will start. Admission to the courses is held through MDU.
- The Nehru College has sixteen different graduate programs such as BBA, B.Sc., BA, B.Com, and BCA. At the post-graduate level M.Com, MA, and M.Sc. programs are offered.
- The eligibility to apply for BBA, B.Sc., BA, and B.Com is candidates must have completed class 12th in the relevant stream or HSC with 45% minimum aggregate.
- Based on merit in the relevant qualifying examination, admission to Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Government College for UG courses will be done. Specific JLNGC cut-off will be put up by the institute through which the selection process will take place.
- Eligibility required for PG programs is a bachelor's degree in a related discipline from a UGC-recognized university with at least 45 percent marks in aggregate or equivalent.
- Candidates can apply to this institute both online and offline by completing Pt. Jawahar application form.