In 1995 Institute of Management & Technology was established by Dr. M. Thambi Durai. The institute provides postgraduate courses in computer applications and business administration. At the UG level, there are BCA and BBA programs offered similarly under the PG level. There are MCA, PGDM, and MBA programs offered. The courses are affiliated with MDU Rohtak. IMT Faridabad fosters an environment. Here students can develop leadership skills necessary for successful business management. It improves the student's personality, managerial skills, and intellectual ability through a balanced business and general education program.
- The eligibility for BBA and BCA is a 10+2 completed from a recognized institute with a minimum aggregate of 45 percent marks. Candidates appearing for the 12th examination are eligible to apply.
- The selection process of IMT for BCA and BBA will be done purely based on merit in the qualifying examination. Admission at IMT to the courses is also given based on extracurricular achievements and qualifying marks.
- Haryana students are entitled to 25% of the seats, with 10% of the seats reserved for students from the SC category.
- The eligibility for MBA and MCA is graduation completed from any discipline and BCA respectively can apply. Based on the entrance examination CMAT score followed by institute cut-off, selection of candidates will be done. For MCA admission to the Institute of Management & Technology, students will be selected through the Haryana OLET score.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to attend GD and PI rounds for the final selection process to IMT.
- Candidates who graduated from any discipline having secured a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for PGDM. Admission to PGDM is based on CMAT score followed by GD and PI round.
- Offline application forms at IMT Faridabad are accepted for both undergraduate and graduate programs. Candidates can fill out the form manually by downloading it from the official website.