B S Anangpuria Institute of Technology & Management is also known as Bhawani Shanker AITM. The institute was established in 2001 by BSA Charitable Trust. The institute offers seven UG and seven PG courses. The courses offered are affiliated with MDU Rohtak. The institute has approval from AICTE. The institute's goal is to move forward by developing human resources with the necessary knowledge, attitude, and skills to aid in growth by combining innovation and creativity at work. The courses offered are B.Tech, BBA, BCA, M.Tech, MBA, and MCA. B.Tech lateral entry admissions are also provided.
I joined this college for my B.Tech in civil engineering in the year of 2014. I choose this college as it is very close to my house and it is well rated college in terms of academics, extracurricular, placements, infrastructure etc. For UG first I cleared JEE Mains, as their first preference for admission is JEE Mains cleared candidates and then their 2nd preference is 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 with compulsory subjects of physics, chemistry and maths from the recognized board. As per my knowledge college also offers PG courses. Fee structure in this college are feasible, institute also gives concession to students on the basis of their rank in entrance exam and percentage obtained in academics.For B. Tech admission in B S Anangpuria Institute of Technology & Management Faridabad, first candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria i.e. passed 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subjects cleared with minimum 45% marks (for reserved category the aggregate marks is 42.75%) from any recognized University. B. Tech admission process in B S Anangpuria Institute of Technology & Management Faridabad is based on counselling i.e. 25% of seats are filled by on campus interview and remaining 75% seats are based on JEE Main counselling i.e. off campus interview. Simple interview process is done at the B. Tech admission time.
I have opted MBA Course in Finance Management specialization and at present am pursuing 2nd year. B S Anangpuria Institute of Technology & Management admissions are done on the basis of entrance exam score. I had appeared for CMAT Entrance Exam and qualified with good score based on the valid score I got admission in this college. To say about admission fee it is feasible in terms of facilities and quality education and I paid approximate 4.2 Lakhs for the overall course duration. Hostel facilities which are available in college it is good and even the mess facilities are good and also the fee is nominal.