B S Anangpuria Institute of Technology & Management is also known as Bhawani Shanker AITM. The institute was established in 2001 by BSA Charitable Trust. The institute offers seven UG and seven PG courses. The courses offered are affiliated with MDU Rohtak. The institute has approval from AICTE. The institute's goal is to move forward by developing human resources with the necessary knowledge, attitude, and skills to aid in growth by combining innovation and creativity at work. The courses offered are B.Tech, BBA, BCA, M.Tech, MBA, and MCA. B.Tech lateral entry admissions are also provided.
- B.Tech offers five specializations, and the eligibility is 10+2 science stream examination passed from a recognized board with a minimum 45% aggregate. The selection process for BSAITM will be made based on entrance examination JEE Main and LEET score. Final admission to B.Tech at BS Anangpuria Institute of Technology & Management will be given based on the institute's cut-off, followed by the counseling process.
- For candidates who meet the admission criteria, the remaining 25% of admissions in both courses are filled through institute-level counseling.
- BBA and BCA admissions BSAITM in are done by the institute itself based on 10+2 qualifying examination.
- M.Tech intake capacity will be 18 seats for each specialization. Eligibility for M.Tech is BE/B.Tech or M.Sc. in software/IT/CS or MCA completed with 50% aggregate. The selection process will be done through a valid GATE score, and considering the cut-off, BSAITM admission to M.Tech will be provided.
- A graduate degree in any field is required for admission to the MBA program. A Bachelor's degree in BCA is required to be eligible for MCA. Based on CMAT scores and HSTES online counseling, 75 percent of MBA admissions are done. In the case of MCA, based on OLET MCA rankings and HSTES counseling, 75 percent of admissions are done.
- Offline BSAITM application forms are accepted for UG and PG programs. Applicants must fill out the form from the institute by making the application fee payment.
by Rajath Shenoy , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I have opted MBA Course in Finance Management specialization and at present am pursuing 2nd year. B S Anangpuria Institute of Technology & Management admissions are done on the basis of entrance exam score. I had appeared for CMAT Entrance Exam and qualified with good score based on the valid score I got admission in this college. To say about admission fee it is feasible in terms of facilities and quality education and I paid approximate 4.2 Lakhs for the overall course duration. Hostel facilities which are available in college it is good and even the mess facilities are good and also the fee is nominal.