Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2022
BBIT is a private Institute established in the year 2009. The Institute is affiliated with MAKAUT and WBUT and approved by AICTE and UGC. BBIT aims to provide efficient and growth-based education to its students. The mission of the Institute is to play as a pioneer between education and Industry. The Institute provides quality education with fully equipped facilities. BBIT offers UG, PG, and Diploma courses with various specializations.
- BBIT offers B. Tech courses under the UG program and M. Tech and MBA under the PG program.
- The Institute offers a B. Tech course with five specializations to the eligible students.
- Candidates applying for B. tech courses must have passed 10+2 exams with 45% marks.
- The selection for admission for B. tech courses depends on JEE Main examination scores.
- A B. Tech Lateral course is offered with the same specialization as the B. Tech course.
- Students applying for B. Tech (Lateral) course must have passed a Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc with 45% marks.
- Admission for B. Tech (Lateral) is based on JELET conducted by KJEEB.
- The Institute will allow the seats for the students based on the Entrance exam and application screening.
- BBIT offers M. tech courses in two specializations to deserving students.
- Candidates applying for M. tech courses must have passed B. Tech, B.E, M.Sc. or MCA with 50% marks.
- Admission for the M. Tech course is based on GATE or PGET examination scores.
- The Final admission for M. Tech courses is based on a written test followed by a Personal Interview.
- BBIT offers an MBA course to students who have passed a UG degree with 50% marks.
- Admission for an MBA course is based on CAT / MAT / WBJEMAT / CMAT scores.
- The final selection for MBA courses is based on GD and PI conducted by the Institute.
- The Institute allots seats based on GD, PI, and application screening.
- Students with work experience will have the additional advantage of MBA courses.
- BBIT also offers a Diploma in five specializations to the students who have passed 10th with 35% marks.
- Admission for Diploma courses is based on JEXPO or merit in the qualifying examinations.
- The Admission procedure for PG and UG courses is made available on the college's official website.
- Students applying for UG, PG, and Diploma courses will have to visit the Admission page on the college website.
- Students will have to fill out the application form and select the courses of their choice.
- Once the application form is filled out, candidates will have to attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form to the Institute with application fee details.
- The list of selected students will be announced on the official website, and students can visit the campus for confirmation.
by BABU, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
Budge Budge Institute of Technology Admission requirement for MBA includes:
The candidate should secure a min. 50% average marks in their bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university, approved by the AICTE.
The candidate should appear for any of the CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA/ WB JEMAT / CMAT entrance test. The score plays a vital role in the selection of the candidate.
The shortlisted candidate will have to attend the group discussion on global current affairs followed by a personal interview with the PI Panel of the college. The candidates are eventually selected based on their performance.
by goyal, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
Recently I have completed B.Tech in electronics & communication engineering with the total expenditure of 3.3 Lakhs for 4 years. Institution also offers scholarship to the students on the basis of merit. As per my knowledge the institution also offers MBA and other Diploma courses with feasible fees structure. Admissions are majorly on the basis of entrance examination. Admission seats via management quota are just 10%. In order to get the admission student must first appear for entrance exam like WB JEE and must secure valid score with respect to the cut off marks. In addition student must also have 50% aggregate in 10+2 with maths and physics as the compulsory subject.