Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
BITM is a private Institute established in 2000, located in Kolkata. The Institute aims to become a pioneer in providing education in Engineering and Management. BITM is a prominent Institute providing excellence in education to the eastern part of India. The Institute has a 60 acres campus with facilities like Cafeteria, Multi Gym, Power Station, Medical Centre, Sports, Separate Hostels, and many more. BITM organizes seminars, exhibitions, discussions, debates, and industry visits to provide a betters learning experience. UG, PG and Diploma course is being offered at BITM Institute in various domains.
- The Institute offers B. Tech, BCA, BBA, and B. Tech Lateral at UG level and M. Tech, MBA course at PG level programs.
- BITM provides a B. Tech course for four years with seven disciplines.
- Eligibility for B. Tech course at BITM, candidates must have cleared 10+2 in PM or CBB with 50% marks.
- Admission for B. Tech curse at BITM depends on marks scores in JEE Main or WBJEE exams.
- The final selection at BITM for the B. Tech course is based on document verification, entrance scores, and academic record.
- The Institute offers a BCA course for three years with 60 intakes per annual year.
- Eligibility for BCA at BITM, candidates must have scored 40% marks in 10+2 with English and Mathematics as main subjects.
- Admission for the BCA course at BITM is based on Merit in the qualifying examination.
- The Institute offers a BBA course for three years for the students who have passed 10+2 in relevant stream with 40% marks.
- Admission for the BBA course at BITM is based on Merit in the qualifying examination.
- The Institute offers an MBA course for two years in four disciplines.
- Eligibility for MBA course at BITM, Candidates must have cleared UG degree with 50% marks.
- Admission for the MBA course at BITM is based on JEMAT or MAT scores followed by GD+PI conducted by the Institute.
- The Institute offers an M. Tech course for two years in three specializations.
- Eligibility for M. Tech course at BITM, candidates must have cleared B.E or B. Tech with 50% marks.
- Admission for the M. Tech course at BITM must have cleared GATE or PGET examination.
- The admission procedure of BITM is available online on the website.
- Application form of BITM must be filled with details required for the admission process.
- Applicants must provide documents and proofs for verification for admission.
- The students shall submit a BITM application form to the Institute.
by Simbaa, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
I’ve pursued my MBA in human resource management at BITM. In order to get placed into BITM, follow Bengal Institute of Technology and Management admission for MBA requires that the candidate should have passed their 12th board with a minimum aggregate of at least 50% marks (or 45% for reserved category) in any discipline from a recognized university. The candidate is required to appear for the CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA/ WB JEMAT / CMAT entrance exam and obtain a valid score. Fulfilling the basic two criteria’s would result in an invite for a group discussion at the university followed by a personal interview at the college. The overall performance would determine their selection.