Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
Bangalore University Distance education was established in 1976 and is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. At present, the Bangalore University runs various courses at UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and certification level in correspondence or distance learning. There are 39 study centers in Karnataka to provide quality education. The institution's programs are under the approval of the University Grants Commission (UGC). Bangalore University Distance education also received NAAC accreditation of A grade.
- Bangalore University Distance education offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Commerce, Arts, Science, Management, and Vocational courses, in various specializations.
- Bangalore University Distance education offers BA, BBA, and B. Com. at the undergraduate level.
- For admission into any of the under graduate program, minimum eligibility of at least 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 under relevant subject is mandatory. The final selection is based on the qualifying examination and document verification patterns.
- Distance and Correspondence education of Bangalore University offers MA, M. Com, and M. Sc at PG level in various streams.
- To place admission in any of the PG course at Bangalore University, the candidate must have passed graduation in concerned subjects with an aggregate of a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized board of education.
- The final selection is completely based on marks in the qualifying examination followed by document verification.
- Bangalore University Distance education also offers a Diploma and certification program in Applied Nutrition & Dietetics, for admission into which 10+2 from a recognized board of education is mandatory.
- PG diploma programs at Bangalore University are available under four specializations. For admission, ion into candidate must have completed an undergraduate degree with not less than 40% marks in aggregate.
The application form for all the courses offered by Bangalore University can be filled in offline mode, and the application form can be obtained from Bangalore University. The application fee is INR 750, which can be paid through a Demand draft favoring the Finance Officer, Bangalore University.