May 10, 2023 by Admin
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) began accepting applications for the July 2023 term. Candidates can register online for IGNOU July admission 2023 to the UG, PG, PG Diploma, and Certificate courses at online.ignou.ac.in. IGNOU re-registration last date 2023 July session is 15 June 2023.
Candidates must complete and submit the re-registration form for July 2023 before the form's due date to enrol in the next year or semester. Candidates who failed to attend the term-end exams or turn in their assignments may re-register in 2023.
IGNOU July 2023 Re-Registration
Below mentioned is the IGNOU re-registration date for the July session, along with the January session:
IGNOU July 2023 admission date
8 May 2023
Last date to apply for IGNOU 2023 July Admission
15 Jun 2023
Things Required Before Filling IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2023
- User ID
- Registered mobile number
- Registered email id
- Bank details
IGNOU July 2023 Admission Form for Re-Registration
Candidates should follow the instructions below to complete the re-registration form 2023 on the university's official website.
- Go to the official website of the university (www.ignou.ac.in).
- Click on "IGNOU Re-Registration Link 2023 " while you are at the top menu's register online button.
- After reading the entire document, press the "Proceed for Re-Registration" button.
- The screen will show a window for logging in. First, enter the login, password, and captcha information. Then, select the 'login' tab.
- Select "Continue" from the menu. Then, select an elective or optional IGNOU course from the list of applied programme topics.
- Save your options now, then select the 'next' tab. Verify the information by checking the facts supplied, and then confirm the information.
- Now that candidates have checked the "self-declaration" box, they must click "Next."
- The 'Accept and Proceed Payment' option must be selected to send the application fees. Online payment methods accepted for the IGNOU re-registration fees include credit card, debit card, UPI, net banking, and ATM card (only PNB).
What to do after payment confirmation?
- Candidates should print many copies of the fee receipt after paying the money and save them for their records.
- Click the next' button to access the 'form preview' option.
- For later use, print off many copies of the application.
- After the form is successfully submitted, candidates will get a confirmation message on the registered phone number and email address.
- Candidates who do not get a confirmation message are advised to contact university representatives.
How to check the re-registration status?
- Candidates who want to ensure their IGNOU re-registration form 2023 has been successfully submitted can check its status online.
- When the re-registration is successful, the institution often sends students a confirmation email on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- Go to the login page for re-registration.
- Enter the verification code, password, and user ID.
- Select "Login" from the menu. The IGNOU re-registration information is now shown on the screen.
- Click on the precise information in the "course details" section to review them more thoroughly.
Key Points For IGNOU Registration For July 2023
- Only those students who have been admitted to any undergraduate or postgraduate programmes offered by the institution may re-register with IGNOU in 2023.
- The IGNOU 2023 re-registration process can be applied online by students who reside abroad.
- The institution will always reimburse one application fee to the same banking account if a candidate submits two fee payments for one application form.
- Candidates should contact the appropriate regional centre if they don't get a confirmation email or test from the university within 15 to 20 days.
- To learn about the courses offered, read the programme guide.