Home >> News & Articles >> Exam Dates for AEEE 2024 are Revised; Check here for complete details:

Exam Dates for AEEE 2024 are Revised; Check here for complete details:

Mar 05, 2024 by Admin
Exam Dates for AEEE 2024 are Revised; Check here for complete details:

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has announced the AEEE 2024 Exam Date, which has been revised. Originally planned for May 10 to 14, 2024. As per the current update, the exam will take place from May 2 to May 12, 2024. AEEE 2024 Application Form Process for Phase 2 is ongoing. The last date to apply for Amrita Entrance Exam 2024 is April 2024.

Things to know about AEEE 2024 Exam?



Exam name

Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering (AEEE)

Conducting Body

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham

Level of exam

University level

Mode of application

Online/ Offline

Exam mode


Medium of exam


Exam duration

2.5 hours

Application fee


Frequency of exam

2 times

Exam date

May 02 to May 12, 2024

The AEEE exam is a crucial step for admission to various UG engineering programs offered by the University. This year, Amrita University is organizing AEEE 2024 in two phases, with three slots available for each phase.

Applicants have the choice to select their preferred exam date and time through the AEEE 2024 slot booking process, ensuring convenience based on their availability. For those who don't opt for slot booking, assignments will be made based on availability. The chosen slots will be indicated on the AEEE 2024 admit card.

This revised schedule provides candidates with clarity and the opportunity to plan their preparation effectively for the AEEE 2024 examination.

The deadline for Phase 2 exam applications will be communicated later, along with the slot booking dates and the release of admit cards. Students are advised to regularly visit the University's official website, amrita.edu, for updates and detailed information regarding the examination.

Registration for AEEE 2024 Phase 2 is presently open, and students can apply online through the official website. Otherwise, offline applications are also accepted. It is important for applicants to thoroughly review the eligibility criteria and ensure the timely submission of all required documents before the specified deadline.

The online AEEE 2024 application form is applicable for B-Tech admissions across various Amrita campuses, including Amaravati, Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, and Nagercoil (newly added in 2024). Students who have completed or are appearing for their 10+2 exams in 2024 are eligible to apply for AEEE this year. Moreover, candidates who participated in Phase 1 of AEEE 2024 can also opt for Phase 2 by paying an additional fee of INR 600. However, first-time registrants are required to pay the application fee of INR 1200.

The AEEE 2024 application process entails filling out personal and academic profiles, providing application details, paying the applicable fee, and uploading scanned documents.

AEEE is a highly competitive examination that attracts Engineering aspirants from across the country. Admission to the B-Tech programs at Amrita School of Engineering is based on both JEE Main and AEEE scores. 70% of the seats are allocated based on AEEE scores, while the remaining 30% are filled based on JEE Main ranks.