Overview Guru Nanak Dev University Centre for Distance Education
Guru Nanak Dev University was started on November 24, 1969 at Amritsar to make the 500th birth Anniversary of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji remarkable. It is the first university to introduce different modes on various courses for Credit Based Evaluation System and State Level Admissions.
- The university has got 16th rank among 50 top universities in India as per the survey which India Today has conducted survey and has got 11th position among 500 universities in publications in science.
- The main aim of the university is to provide quality education to the students in order to make it possible for them to adjust with the present changes that take place continuously in the industrial sectors.
- The changes are updated regularly in the curriculum in order to make the students suitable with the required knowledge in the desired field.
Distance MBA Specializations-
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- General Management
- Financial Analysis
- The candidate must have 10+2 and a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate score from a recognized university.
The total fee for the Distance MBA courses offered in the university for duration of 2 years is INR 2 lakhs.