Overview Guru Nanak Dev University Centre for Distance Education
Guru Nanak Dev University was started on November 24, 1969, at Amritsar to make the 500th birth Anniversary of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji remarkable. It is the first university to introduce different Credit Based Evaluation System and State Level Admissions modes.
- The university has 16th rank among 50 top universities in India as per the survey which India Today has conducted a study and has got 11th position among 500 universities in scientific publications.
- The university's main aim is to provide quality education to the students to make it possible for them to adjust to the present changes that take place continuously in the industrial sectors.
- The changes are updated regularly in the curriculum to make the students suitable for the desired field's required knowledge.
Distance MBA Specializations-
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- General Management
- Financial Analysis
- The candidate must have 10+2 and a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum 50% aggregate score from a recognized university.
The total fee for the Distance MBA courses offered in the university for two years is INR 2 lakhs.