Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning,school of Management
Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management, shortly known as EIILM located in New Delhi, India. EIILM is a 20 acre green campus that was entrenched in the academic year of 1995. EIILM Kolkata institution is UGC recognized accredited and approved by EQUIS, AICTE. EIILM institution is affiliated to Vidyasagar University. EIILM Institutes vision is to provide quality education and aims to prepare students by providing industry oriented courses in various fields of management, and technology through professional manner. EIILM,s mission is to develop the country by giving excellent education to the students and is achieved by contributing to the industrial sector, corporate sector, economic sector, and cultural development.
- Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management Kolkata offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses under the fields of Commerce and Management under numerous specializations.
- EIILM Kolkata is ranked as 9th among top 100 Business School in the eastern and Central India by India Today and 74th by pan India. EIILM is graded AA+ by NAAC committee for four consecutive years. EIILM Kolkata admission fee structure is to be paid in total for all the courses. Fee structure of EIILM includes tuition fee, exam fee etc..
- On the basis of merit scholarships are made available to the candidates. For the candidates who belong to backward and economically weaker sections are also availed Scholarships.
- Total fee structure of MBA for the various specializations like Marketing, Media Management, Finance, Retail Management, Operations Management and Systems, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Development etc...is INR 5.25Lakh in total. Fee structure of BBA for the various specializations like General, Business Analytics and Hospital Management etc is 3Lakhs in total. Fee structure for BCA course is also 3Lakh in total. Fee structure for B.Sc for specializations like Media Science and Hospitality and Hotel Administration is 3.7lakhs in total.
- The eligibility criteria for admission into UG and PG courses at EIILM Kolkata is that candidates must have passed with 65% aggregate marks in 10+2 under a recognized board and 50% aggregate marks in degree courses under recognized board.
- Placement and training facilities are available at EIILM. EIILM Placement cell has achieved 93% placement of students every year in branded organizations. The placement cell has its own method in teaching students and training them for jobs by activities such as personality development, student development programs, placement training, corporate relation programs, Entrepreneurship awareness and workshop etc.. Placement cell trains students personally by interviews, aptitude tests Group discussions and higher studies like GATE, GRE etc.. and professionally to enhance their skills and make them industry ready.
- The top recruiters of EIILM Kolkata are Kotak Mahindra Bank, TATA Technologies, Saint Gobain Glass, HSBC Bank, Nestle India, ICICI Securities, Aditya Birla Group, Idea Cellular, HDFC, ITC, Samsung, Tata Technologies, CEAT, TCIL, ICICI Bank, MRF, IFB, Bajaj Corp, Just Dial, ESAF, RAMCO, Ujjivan, KENT, 99Acres, CavinKare, Fortune Hotel, etc with the highest domestic package of INR 10LPA and average salary of INR 4.5LPA.
- EIILM provides hostels facilities with a very affordable fees structure. The hostel has spacious rooms, Wi-Fi, mess, sports facilities. The hostel fees costs around INR 6,500/- in total.
Bachelor of Business Management/Administration at Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning,school of Management
|Specialization||Duration||Total Fees (Approx)|
| BBM in Banking/Finance ||3 years, fulltime|| Rs. 0.2 Lakhs |
| BBM in Accounting and Finance Commerce ||3 years, fulltime|| Rs. 0.2 Lakhs |
| BBM in E-Commerce ||3 years, fulltime|| Rs. 0.2 Lakhs |
Class of 2021
The MBA course fees in eastern Institute for integrated learning school of management institute is quite high since my admission for MBA program was through direct admission. The MBA course fees which I paid in eastern Institute for integrated learning school of management is nearly INR 4.90 lakhs for the two years full-time MBA programme.
Class of 2021
The course I completed was my MBA course. Initially during the admissions we had to pay 30,000 rupees which was the admissions fees. The fee structure in eastern institute for integrated learning in management was 4.90 lakhs for complete course of MBA. Fee was high for me but it was good for the level of the college and standards they offered in educational wise and also infrastructural wise. We could pay the fees in different modes offered or even self-payment mode etc. The fee could also be paid on instalment if could not be paid all at once but they will give only some 4 or 5 instalment option.