Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
IIFT is a privates Institute that came into existence in 1963, located in Kolkata, West Bengal. AICTE approves IIFT and is graded A by NAAC. The Institute has ranked at 31st position among the top B-Schools by NIRF. IIFT provides prominent education with the latest methods which are applicable for today's world. The campus of IIFT is surrounded by over 7 acres of green land with all the equipment to help students have a better experience at campus. The Institute of IIFT offers Postgraduate courses in various fields.
- The Institute offers MBA (Full-time), MBA (Part-time), and MA courses with various specializations.
- MBA course is offered to the students who have passed Bachelor's degree with 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Fila year candidates eligible can also apply for an MBA course, and there is no age limit to apply.
- Admission for the MBA course at IIFT is based on GMAT entrance exam scores.
- The final selection for the MBA course at IIFT depends on a written exam conducted by the Institute.
- Students who qualify in the Entrance exam conducted by IIFT will have to appear in Essay Writing, GD, and PI conducted by the Institute.
- Candidates must appear in the three rounds that are mentioned above to get admission.
- Applicants will be allotted seats based on performance in written tests and performance in GDPI and essay writing.
- The names of the selected applicants will appear in the Merit List, and the Institute will also send personal mail to the chosen students.
- Students must have 65% in IIFT written test, 15% in GD, and 20% in PI to be eligible.
- IIFT also provides a part-time MBA course for 2.6 years in International Business.
- Students applying for an MBA course at IIFT must have a UG degree with 50% marks.
- Along with a UG degree, candidates must also have three years of work experience in the managerial cadre.
- Admission for MBA Part-time course at IIFT is based on Essay Writing, GDPI.
- The final selection for MBA Part-time at IIFT depends on screening of the application form. IIFT offers an MA course in Economics to the students who have 50%v marks in Bachelor's degree.
- Admission for an MBA course at IIFT depends on Merit in the qualifying examination.
- The application process of IIFT is available on the official website of the Institute.
- Students will have to click on the admission section on the official page.
- The application form of IIFT can fill giving in personal details.
- Application form fees can be paid by the applicants and submit the application form to the Institute.
by inchara, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
The institute offers an MBA in international business for two years full time at INR 7.6 Lakhs. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,Kolkata Admission criteria includes the candidate should’ve secured a min. of 50% average marks in their bachelor’s degree of any discipline from a recognized university approved by the AICTE.
The candidate will also have to write the IIFT written test which is supposedly more competitive than the CAT, due to its GK section. Based on score secured in IIFT written test candidates are shortlisted. After which, the candidates are finalized based on performance in essay writing, group discussion and personal interview,
Part time MBA candidates should have work experience.