Home >> Agra >> CBS College of Engineering and Management

CBS College of Engineering and Management

Agra, Uttar Pradesh | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Established : 2009 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE | Affiliated : Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University

Overview CBS College of Engineering and Management

CBS College of Engineering and Management is one of the best college for engineering and management studies they have set up quality education for the growth of students by developing presentation and communication skills of the students. Their core values are to follow ethics, simplicity and continuous learning environment. CBS College of Engineering and Management is the short term of Chaudhary Beeri Singh College of Engineering and Management.

CBS College of Engineering and Management placement has made a notable work in the area of placing students in top companies and has vast collaborations inviting top recruiters at CBS College of Engineering and Management campus.

70% of the students are selected for top companies for a required profile and remaining 30% is on waiting list. Candidates are informed in prior by CBS College of Engineering and Management  placement coordinators before any on-campus or off-campus taking place so students could prepare and attend.

CBS College of Engineering and Management admissions to any course have got direct admissions, management quota and govt. seats. Candidates need to have minimum eligibility criteria to fill the CBS College of Engineering and Management admission form.

For candidates admitting under direct/management quota CBS College of Engineering and Management admissions will be based on AKTU directions.

CBS College of Engineering and Management fee for the courses are usual, not too high and candidates with merit and category based would be offered with scholarships. Candidates can clear the CBS College of Engineering and Management fee before the deadline mentioned.

Short Name

CBS

Established

2009

Gender accepted

Co-Ed

Type of Institute

Private

Recognised

UGC

Approved

AICTE

Affiliated

Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University

Admission form

Online

Courses Offered

B.Tech
M.Tech

Placements

Highest Package - INR 6.45 LPA

Chairperson

Dr. Meena Bhaduri

Director

G.K. Chestevton

No. of Students

1500+ students

Campus Area

15Acres

Library

Books - 5000
Journals - 120

Infrastructure

Hostel
Transport
Cafeteria
Lecture room
Seminar Hall
Library
Laboratory

Fee of Hostel

INR 45K

Location

Poiya, Pili Pokhar, Tehsil-Etmadpur. Agra. Uttar Pradesh

Live Application Form 2020

CBS College of Engineering and Management Course fee structure

CourseFeesDuration
BE/BTech - Civil Engineering 321200 4 years
BE/BTech - Computer Science Engineering 321200 4 years
BE/BTech - Electrical and Electronics Engineering 321200 4 years
View All

CBS College of Engineering and Management Photo Gallery

CBS College of Engineering and Management Entrance exams required for Admission 2019

CBS College of Engineering and Management Campus Facilities/Infrastructure

cafetaria
library
laboratory

Top facilities

Dr.Meena Bhaduri Mechanical Director M.Tech.,Ph.D
Ms.Arshi khan     Computer Science Lecturer B.Tech M.Tech(Persuing)
Mr.Rahul Gautam Computer Science Lecturer B.Tech.M.Tech (Persuing)
Ms.Pooja Computer Science Lecturer B.Tech
Mr.Gaurav Solanki Electrical Engineering Lecturer B.Tech
Mr.Bindu Chandra Electrical Engineering Lecturer B.Tech, M.Tech
Mr.Pradeep Jaiswal Mechanical Engineering Lecturer B.Tech
Mr.Arvind Singh Mechanical Engineering Lecturer B.Tech,M.Tech (Persuing)
Mr.S.S.Sikawar Mechanical Engineering     Lecturer B.Tech,M.Tech
Mr.Pramod Dhakray Mechanical  Engineering Lecturer B.Tech, M.Tech (Persuing)
Mr.Devendra singh CIVIL Engineering Lecturer B.Tech,M.Tech (Persuing)
Mr.Vinod kumar CIVIL  Engineering Lecturer B.Tech,M.Tech (Persuing)
Mr.Raghvendra Verma CIVIL Engineering Lecturer B.Tech,M.Tech (Persuing)
Ms.Nikki kumari CIVIL Engineering Lecturer B.Tech
Mr.Shashank kumar Electronics Communication Lecturer B.Tech,
Mr.Shri krishna Electronics Communication Lecturer B.Tech,
Mr.Harveer Singh Electronics Communication Lecturer B.Tech,M.Tech
Ms.Richa Sharma chemistry Lecturer M.Sc.,Ph.D(Persuing)
Dr.Denis Rajeev Nanda chemistry Lecturer M.Sc.,Ph.D
Dr.Narendra kumar Mathematics     Lecturer M.Sc,M.Phil
Ms.Snehalata Rathour Mathematics Lecturer M.Sc,M.Phil

Reviews

Need Advice! Ask the question, We would be happy to help you.
Ask an Expert

Contact Information

Contact Numbers:

+918899723100/8899823100

Email ID:

cbscollegeem@yahoo.com

Address:

Poiya,Near 400 KV Sub Station,Pili Pokhar,Tehsil-Etmadpur, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

Interested in CBS College of Engineering and Management