Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
Zeal Institute Of Business Administration Computer Application & Research (ZIBACAR) is a private institution. It was established in the year 2007 under the aegis of Zeal Education Society. NAAC Accredits Zeal Institute with 'B' Grade. At present college offers PG courses in management and computer application streams. AICTE approves the degree courses offered by ZIBACAR. The campus is located in Pune city. This college is affiliated with SPPU, Pune. The PG courses offered by ZIBACAR are MBA and MCA. Admission at Zeal Institute will be granted based on the entrance exam score. Zeal has a team of well-qualified faculties who strives to impart quality education.
- A full-time MBA at ZIBACAR is available in numerous disciplines. This PG course is offered for two years. The annual intake for MBA is 120 seats.
- Students who have completed their UG degree in any discipline can apply for MBA admission at ZIBACAR. Students must obtain a minimum of 45% at graduation level. SC/ST Students can obtain a minimum of 40% as a relaxation criterion.
- MBA Selection Criteria at ZIBCAR will be based on the performance in the entrance exam. Candidates have to attend any state or national levels entrance tests such as MAH CET, CAT, MAT, or XAT.
- Based on the entrance exam score and academic marks, candidates will be shortlisted. The final selection rounds will be GD & PI. Only shortlisted candidates have to take part in the final selection round.
- Candidates applying through MAH CET scores have to participate in CAP Counselling conducted by DTE Maharashtra. Candidates with valid MAH CET scores must register online through the DTE website.
- ZIBACAR offers admission to the MCA at the PG level. The course is being provided for three years. The annual intake for MCA is 60 seats.
- Students who have completed a UG course in the concerned discipline can apply for MCA admissions at ZIBACAR. The minimum qualifying mark is 50% in BCA degree. In the case of SC / ST, 45% is a minimum passing mark.
- Selection for MBA at ZIBCAR will be based on the MAH MCA CET Score. Candidates have to register for an entrance exam to attend it. The final merit list will be prepared based on past academic marks as well as entrance exam scores.
- ZIBCAR Pune MAH MCA CET Cut off is 30 for general. Students have to secure a good score in the exam as equivalent to the cut-off eligibility set by the college.
- Applicants have to fill ZIBCAR application forms via online mode. At first, applicants have to complete the registration process by visiting the main website of the college.
- Applicants have to create the Student Login account through registration. Then, log in using the credentials to fill an online application form. At last, pay the stipulated fees to complete the application process.
by Prakyathi , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I completed by Post Graduate degree MBA in Human Resource Management Specialization and overall my college life was good and I can say it is the goo college for management studies so I kindly suggest this college to anyone who wants to pursue MBA course. Even I suggested this college to one of my friend and he was very much concerned about fee structure and admission process so he asked few questions like How Can I get admission in Zeal Institute of Business College? Then I explained Zeal Institute Of Business Administration Computer Application & Research admissions are done on the basis of entrance exam score and college accepts GMAT,CMAT and CAT score.