Home >> Pune >> Universal College of Engineering and Research >> Admission

Universal College of Engineering and Research Admission

Pune, Maharashtra | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Established : 2010 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE, DTE | Affiliated : Savitribai Phule Pune University
Overview
Overview
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure
Admission

Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021

UCOER is a private engineering and research college in Pune functioning since 2010. It has taken approval from AICTE and is affiliated with the SSPU of Pune. UCOER offers only undergrad programs like B-Tech or BE and Polytechnic programs. Similar to other colleges, UCOER also provides campus interview and internship opportunities.  The selection of students for UCOER admissions is based on cut-off criteria. This institute also offers many other provisions like advanced labs, cafes, classrooms, hostel facilities, etc.

  • The B-Tech/ BE course of UCOER is for four years. Students can make their choice in B-Tech subject specialization.
  • UCOER offers majors in five different subjects like CS, ME, CE, and ECE.
  • Students must complete formal education of 10+2 in their board exams.
  • In the B-Tech/ BE lateral course, students must have done a diploma course. B-Tech lateral is for three years, unlike the standard B-Tech program.
  • UCOER also offers a Polytechnic course for three years. It is also a full-time and on-campus academics.
  • Polytechnic course in UCOER is available in Civil Engg, Mech Engg, and Electrical & Telecom Engg.
  • There is only JEE Main and MHTCET entrance exam as such for admissions in UCOER.
  • The application process for UCOER is available in both online and offline mode.
  • Applicants can visit the academy or its online website to collect the form or submit it online.
  • Applicants will have to put in all the correct information given in the particulars and attach necessary docs.
  • Applicants must pay the application fees to complete the process of evaluation for admissions.
  • The admission decision will happen solely on a merit basis and not any management quota or influence.

Cut-off criteria for JEE Main

Particulars

JEE Main cut-off

BE/ B-Tech

24104-24104

Reviews

by koyal, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
Rating
5/5

Fees structure in this college is really good. I pursued B.Tech in civil engineering in this college with the total expenditure of 3.1 Lakhs. Even for other courses fees pattern is feasible. College do offers scholarship to students with good academic performance. For admission into B.Tech courses student must have completed 12th with at least 50% aggregate from the university which is recognised with compulsory physics, chemistry and mathematics subject. Most important eligibility needed for admission is valid score in entrance exams like JEE-MAINS and MHT-CET. Mode of these entrance exams is online. College offers 85% Seat via entrance exam and remaining 15% seats are for management quota.

Worth the Money
Crowd & Campus Life
Salary & Placements
Campus Facilities
by Usha, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
Rating
4.5/5

I took MHT CET examination and scored around 115 marks and decided to take B.E admissions in Universal College of Engineering and Research since the review were all positive and impressive. I asked my friend how to get B.E admission in Universal College of Engineering and Research? He said you can take admission through MHT CET score so even the B.E course fee will be less, so I appeared for MHT CET counselling and opted for Universal College of Engineering and Research. Was happy when the seat allotment was done, then the college called up for final round i.e. personal interview with document verification round in Universal College of Engineering and Research.

Worth the Money
Crowd & Campus Life
Salary & Placements
Campus Facilities

Asked Question

For applying
Asked by Suraj Tanaji Sawant

i want phone number of admission department of your college
Asked by chandradev bk

Interested in Universal College of Engineering and Research