Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
- United School of Business Management (USBM) is one of the top institutes in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, dedicated to imparting education quality-wise. Admissions at USBM for Management programs will be made every year based on eligibility criteria and the selection process. So, let us explore the admission process for MBA/MCA programs offered at United School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar, which is mentioned below:
MBA admissions at United School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar the Eligibility criteria and the Selection Process for MBA program is that:
- Candidates applying to the MBA program at the USBM Bhubaneswar should have an aggregate of 50% marks in the Bachelor’s degree from any university that is recognized.
- CAT/XAT/MAT /CMAT/OJEE valid scores required in getting admissions to IMI Bhubaneswar, OJEE exam are for Odisha candidates
- MBA program Admissions will be as per the candidate’s eligibility which fulfills the USBM fixed criteria and the candidate’s performance in their respective entrance exam.
MCA Admissions at United School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar the Eligibility criteria and the Selection Process for MCA program are that:
- At the United School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar, the candidates applying to the MCA program have to clear the 10th and 12th examination or their equivalent.
- From any recognized University, 50% of aggregate marks in the Bachelor’s degree are mandatory for the applicants who are opting MCA program at the USBM.
- MCA Admissions will be as per the applicant’s eligibility which meets the USBM fixed criteria.
MBA/MCA programs offered at the United School of Business Management are designed well and planned appropriately. Admission to Bhubaneswar at the USBM will ensure you a better career opportunity and future.
by Deeksha , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I am pursuing MBA in Finance Management and right now am in 2nd year. To confess about admission fee it is actually moderate and also somehow it is reasonable in terms of facility and good quality of education. United School of Business Management admissions for MBA course will be generally done on the basis of entrance exam score. To say about course curriculum it is actually student centric and it is designed as per the current industry scenario and also our department teaching faculties are very helpful and they offer us best teaching and I paid the admission fee around 1.1 Lakhs for both 1st & 2nd year.