Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
Unique Institute of Management is shortly known as UIM, as one of the popular management colleges in Pune, Maharashtra. UIM was started in 2003, functioning with approval from AICTE and NBA committee. UIM offers only standard Postgrad courses like MBA in the relevant streams of management. The admission selection in UIM will be on the merit terms of the applicants. As a B-school, UIM intends to provide placement, scholarship, Transport, Accommodation, and other facilities. The motive of UIM is to train their candidates with specific management skills in their respective majors.
- The MBA course of UIM is for the entire two years as a management course. Applicants must clear the eligibility criteria before applying.
- UIM provides only postgrad level courses under the management stream with specializations.
- Interested applicants must complete formal education of 10+2 in their board exams along with entrance exams.
- The MBA course in UIM is available in eighteen subjects: FM, MM, IB, Banking, IT, and HRM.
- The standard entrance exam accepted in UIM for MBA courses is CAT/ MAT/ XAT or MAHCET. It is a full-time on-campus program.
- Here, the applicants of UIM must have completed their UG degree in BBA with relevant subjects with acceptable CGPA.
- The marks of these exams will be considered to provide admissions to the UIM Management program.
- The application process for UIM is available in online and offline mode.
- Students must visit the college or its online website to collect the form or submit it online.
- Applicants should fill in all helpful information as asked in the particulars of the form.
- Applicants must pay the application fees to complete the process for validation.
- The admitting decision for UIM is on a merit basis and not any management quota or influence.
The seat allotment for the MBA program in UIM depends on the scores of MAHCET or CAT.
by Sandhya, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
After the completion of bachelor’s degree in BBM I was looking to get admission in Unique Institute of Management but I wanted to know How to take admission in Unique Institute of Management? What will be the admission fee for MBA? Then through my friend reference I got to know Unique Institute Of Management admissions are done on the basis of score acquired in entrance exam and college accepts either CAT or MAT entrance exam score. To say about admission fee it is feasible and affordable compare to other college and it charges approximate 1.5 Lakhs Per annum for complete two years of duration.