Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
UEI Global is in Lucknow, which is located in a campus area of 12 acres. This is a private institute established in 2007. UEIG has accreditation from NAAC with an A grade. UEIG has an affiliation with AKTU of Lucknow. UEIG College offers a management program at both UG and PG levels. Some of the courses are BBA at UG level and MBA at PG level. UEIG also provides joint degrees like BBA-MBA. Along with this, UEIG offers a Diploma PG mangt program. BBA specialization in Hospitality and BA. For specific, candidates can also choose a one-year certificate program for mangt studies.
- BBA program of UEIG has eligibility criteria by having 10+2 in all the core subjects as science. They submit their marks sheet certified from the recognized state board.
- UEIG offers a BBA program for three years and five years as a combined degree with the same eligibility criteria.
- For MBA admissions in UEIG needs a UG program of BBA with relevant subject choice.
- For selection criteria in UEIG, MBA candidates must have valid scores from any mangt aptitude test like CAT/ XAT/CMAT.
- The cut-off criteria are essential to get admissions to UEIG. The cut-off scores will be on the UEIG website.
- For certificate programs for one year in UEIG must have passing scores in their HSC board exams and a UG degree in the interested stream.
- Any management specialization admissions in UEIG must meet the selection criteria and getting merit scores in the latest qualifying exam.
- Admission or the application form for UEIG must be filled online by visiting the official website and follow the further procedure.
- They can either fill the application form or may contact you directly to get their interview scheduled.
- UEIG provides scholarship provision in the name of Kapil Dev for deserving candidates depending on their results.
- UEIG admissions' final selection will happen based on their GD and PI rounds performance after the first round of evaluation.
by Praveen Rao , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I have opted MBA in International Business Management at present am in 2nd year. UEI Global Lucknow Admission are provided on the basis of UEI Global Aptitude test and also based on the merit score in last qualified examination that is of bachelor’s degree aggregate marks. Admission fee UEIG, Lucknow is actually 92,000 for 1st year and also fee is same for 2nd year too hence I can say fee is reasonable and reliable to pay. UEIG scholarships are provided based on the students’ performance in academic examinations and also Kapil Dev Scholarships are offered for the candidates who have secured good score in aptitude test