Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
In 1998, the Teri University became a Trust with the mission of offering academic learning programs. With TERI as its sponsoring society, TERI SAS concentrated its energies on developing a collection of learning programs that supported and were supported by TERI's research on energy, sustainability, and climate. Teri University is the new name given, previously known as TERI School of Advanced Studies (TERI SAS). Teri University was founded to meet the need for disseminating the vast repository of information created by TERI, a non-profit, independent research institute known worldwide for its contributions to science and policy research in the fields of energy, climate, and sustainable development. They hope to hasten the transition to a more sustainable environment through the development of awareness and human potential. In the area of sustainability studies, to become a nationally recognized deemed university. Institute strives to contribute to the national and global dialogue on sustainability issues by conducting research and contributing to new information development. Create and deliver academic programs, training, and studies on sustainability issues important to all walks of life and all ages, using the most up-to-date science and facts.
- They are several disciplines, and the university offers diploma, certificate, doctoral and postgraduate programs. TERI SAS also offers PG Diploma and Certificate courses in addition to PG and Ph.D. programs. Candidates who are qualified can apply to this university based on their interests. They would, however, have to go through several procedures to be admitted.
- M.Tech programs are available at TERI in various specializations, including Water Science and Governance, Urban Development and Management, and Renewable Energy Engineering and Management. The courses are available for a term of two years. Eligible applicants must take an online entrance exam administered by the university. Shortlisted applicants must also engage in a personal interview, which the university also holds. NET/ GATE eligible applicants will be given preference for admission to the Teri University M.Tech course.
- The university also provides an MBA program for those interested in pursuing a career in administration at the postgraduate level. For a two-year cycle, the course is delivered in two specializations: Infrastructure and Business Sustainability. To be accepted, applicants must meet the eligibility standards. The candidate's MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT scores will narrow down the field. TERI University provides a common entrance exam for candidates who have not yet taken the above exams. Aspirants with two years or more of experience may be exempted from the above; this is contingent on the selection committee's decision.
- Candidates who wish to pursue law as a profession will do so because they offer a one-year LLM program. Business Law, Infrastructure, Natural Resources Law, and Climate are the specializations available. Only candidates with an LL.B. or B.L. degree are eligible to enroll in the university's LLM program. The university will pick the qualified applicant based on their performance in the university's All India-based Online Entrance Test. Candidates who have been short-listed must also undergo a personal interview.
- Eligible applicants for admission to M.Sc. and MA programs must first take an online entrance exam, accompanied by a university's personal interview. Candidates for admission to the PG Diploma program will be chosen based on their success in the previous qualifying examination and a personal interview.
- Candidates should apply for a Ph.D. if they have an M.Phil or M.Sc. in a similar field or equivalent, or a Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 on a 10-point scale or 75% marks. However, admission will be granted based on the outcome of a university-conducted personal interview.
Teri University Application Process
Applicants being eligible and interested to apply for the university need to undergo the Teri University application process in the online mode. At the same time, the fee payment can be made offline or online process.
- Applicants must complete the application process ONLINE at the university's website.
- After submitting the online registration form, you have TWO choices for making a payment.
- You can pay electronically by selecting ONLINE PAYMENT MODE. Payment may be made through an online encrypted payment portal using Credit Card, Net Banking, or Debit Card. When paying through an online payment gateway, please ensure that you tender the Credit/ Debit cardholder's correct card details.
- The other choice is to pay with a DEMAND DRAFT drawn in favor of Registrar, TERI University, and payable in New Delhi. If you pay by demand draft, you will receive a provisional registration number.
- With a cover letter stating your provisional registration number, submit the Demand Draft by registered or speed post/courier to the Teri University admission office.
by tisha, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
I have pursued MBA in human resource management at Teri University. I’d like to pass on a little about info about TU, helpful for most aspirants. Teri University Admission for MBA include that first, candidates should’ve procured at least 50% aggregate marks in their 12th from a recognized university. Also the candidate’s performance in the following tests such as CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT and CMAT are monitored based on their score. After which a general quiz and a personal interview is arranged for in the campus by a staff. TU scholarship is provided only to eligible candidates and as per government norms
by Samanvi Tai, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
After B.Tech I wanted to go with M.Tech but did not want to continue in the same institute so was searching for the college offering M.Tech and when I came across Teri University my questions were like how will I get admission in Teri University? Is there Teri University admission form fee? So, the eligibility goes as B.Tech degree or related degree from similar discipline is required to apply for the Teri University also based on GATE score or merit based the actual Teri University admission for M.Tech will be given. To fill the Teri University admission form it is online and by making the payment Teri University completed admission form can be submitted.
by Tina, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
Because my sister did MBA and now is holding a very good position in top industry my mom wanted me also to do the same by the guidance of my sister. So, I clarified few questions of mine with her like how to take admission in Teri University admission? And what is the eligibility of Teri University admission? So, bachelor’s degree is mandatory with minimum aggregate to apply for MBA and the score in entrance basis final selection to the college that Teri University admission to MBA will be advanced. She said she filled the Teri University admission form online in the official website my uploading the valid documents along with the admission form payment.