Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
Symbiosis is a private Institute popularly known as SIMC located in Pune, India. The Institute approves by AICTE and NAAC with grade A and Affiliated with Symbiosis International University. SIMC has ranked 3rd Best College in India for Mass Communication by the Week Magazine.
SIMC also ranked the third-best college for Media Studies in India by India Today. The Institute has won many more prestigious awards by Best Master's, Outlook, and The Week. SIMS was established in 1991 which offers two academic programs, i.e., MBA (CM) and MA (MC).
- SIMC offers MBA (CM) course in four specializations like Public Relation, Marketing, and Media Analytics, and more.
- Candidates seeking admission for MBA (CM) at SIMC must have passed Graduation with 50% marks.
- Admission for MBA at SIMC depends on SNAP Test scores followed by GE-PIWAT conducted by the Institute.
- The Institute will first shortlist the students who have good SNAP scores and allow them to appear in GE-PIWAT.
- SIMC offers MA (MC) course in two specializations like Journalism and Audio Visual Production.
- Students applying for MA (MC) at SIMC must have passed Bachelor's degree with 50% marks.
- Admission for MA (MC) at SIMC depends on Online Entrance Test marks followed by GE-PIWAT conducted by the Institute.
- Candidates who belong to the reserved category will get 5% relaxation on the total percentage.
- AIU must verify candidates applying for an MBA (CM) and MA (MC) course at SSBM who have any degree from Foreign University.
- The final Admission for MBA (CM) and MA (MC) at SIMS will be based on the performance on GE-PIWAT.
- Candidates applying for MBA (CM) will have to apply for the SNAP test first.
- The application form for the SNAP test is available on the official website.
- Candidates will have to register by filling in the correct details.
- Students will have to pay Rs 1,750/- for the SNAP test.
- Candidates seeking admission for MA (MC) will have to visit the official website of SIMC to apply.
- The application form for MA (MC) at SIMC is available on the official website.
- Students will have to fill the application form of SIMC carefully.
- Candidates will have to pay Application form fees of Rs 1,250/-.
by Prajaktha, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
In Symbiosis Institute, to take admission here for MBA in communication management, I had first to clear the institute-level admission test. The Symbiosis admission test is SNAP which everyone wishing to take admission for MBA. So once we apply for SNAP, we will have to appear for it and take admission. We will get shortlisted for further admission rounds based on eligibility like admission tests and academic scores. Then the college will conduct a personal interview and group discussion for qualifying for MBA admission. All these criteria will be considered for taking MBA admission in Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication.