The SIAE came into existence in the year 2014, located in Kolkata, West Bengal. The Institute provides an excellent education for the students who have goals. AICTE approves SIAE and has been awarded many prestigious awards. The Institute also provides distance education across the country with many specializations. SIAE has an impeccable campus with facilities like computer rooms, Modern classrooms, sports, gym, and library. Top recruiters like ACC Cement, Ambuja Cement, NIIT, and many more reputed companies for campus selection. The Institute offers UG and PG level courses in various fields of education.
- The Institute offers B. Tech, BCA, BBA, B. Ed, B.Sc courses under UG level and MBA course at PG level.
- BBA and BCA course is offered at SIAE for students who have passed 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Admission for BBA and BCA at SIAE depends on Merit in the qualifying examination.
- The final selection for BBA and BCA courses depends on screening the application form and merit marks.
- The Institute offers a B.Sc course for the students who have 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Admission for B.Sc at SIAE depends on marks scores in qualifying exams.
- B.Ed course is offered for the students who have passed graduation in relevant field.
- Admission for the B.Ed course at SIAE depends on marks scored in the qualifying exam and entrance exam conducted by the Institute.
- B. Tech course is offered with various specializations to the candidates with valid scores.
- Eligibility for B. Tech course at SIAE, students must have passed 10+2 in relevant subjects from a recognized University.
- Admission for the B. Tech course at SIAE depends on JEE Main exam scores and WBJEE exam scores.
- The final selection at SIAE for the B. Tech course is based on entrance marks, academic score, and GDPI performance.
- Seat allotment for B. Tech courses is done after students qualify in the process as mentioned above.
- The Institute offers MBA courses in various specializations for the candidates who have qualifying marks.
- Eligibility for MBA course at SIAE, candidates must have 50% marks in UG degree.
- Admission for the MBA course at SIAE is based on MAT / CAT / CMAT or XAT scores.
- Students must have passed any national or state-level entrance exam to get selected.
- Students will also have to appear in PI and GD conducted by SIAE Institute.
- The admission procedure of SIAE is made available on the official page.
- Students applying for UG and PG courses must visit the official page and log in to it.
- Candidates will get access to fill the application form of SIAE with personal details.
- Applicants can pay the SIAE application fees and submit the application form with the required documents.
by Minal, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I belong to reservation category and there was 5% relaxation in cut-off so I could the seat for MBA in Sunshine Institute of Advance Education. The institute use to provide study materials along with classroom notes so it was easy for us to prepare during the exams. We had guest lectures and seminars along with mandatory internships which was a real help when we come out of the institute keeping those projects can actually get jobs in different companies that was an advantage. Through entrance based I got Sunshine Institute admission for MBA minimum 50% is required in 12th board to get Sunshine Institute admission