Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2019
SIMCA was established in 2004 in Pune, Maharashtra. It is a private B-school and institutes for Computer application programs. AICTE and NBA approve SIMCA with affiliation to SSPU of Pune. SIMCA is supported and managed by Sinhgad Technical Education Society (STES). SIMCA provides only Postgrad level courses like MBA and MCA. It trains its students with expert faculty members along with other aspects of the management institution. SIMCA provides apt labs, classrooms, cafes and food courts, transport, and hostel accommodations. The students of SIMCA can also avail scholarships and placement opportunities. The scholarship system is based on merit and EBC candidates.
- SIMCA offers an MBA program for two full years. Students applying for the same must know the eligibility criteria.
- Students interested in joining the MBA program must have completed board exams and a UG degree. The UG degree of the candidates must be in the relevant subject of management.
- MBA program in SIMCA is available in six subjects like Computer management, HRM, Finances, IB, Marketing, and Operations management.
- Eligibility criteria for MBA require scores from entrance exams. Some of the entrance exams like CAT/ MAT/ XAT or MAHCET.
- SIMCA offers an MCA program at the PG level. MCA program is primary training for Computer Applications.
- MCA course is for two years as a full-time program. MCA requires scores from board exams and a UG degree in BCA
- Students must have aggregate CGPA in BCA to join MCA. It is a full-time and on-campus program.
- The application process for SIMCA is available in the online form. Applicants can download the state from the college website or submit it online.
- Applicants will have to fill in the details in the application form completely. They should attach given documents and other certificates.
- Once the application form fees are paid, the process of filling in the application will be complete.