Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
Seacom Institution, located in Howrah, West Bengal, established in 2006, is popularly known as SEC. The college is affiliated with MAKAUT, Kolkata and approved by UGC and AICTE. The college has spread over 10 acres and aims to be a top educational provider in society with excellent infrastructure and modern technology. The college has facilities like a computer lab, Banking, Medical, Common Room, and GD Room.
- SEC offers course like B. Tech, B.Sc, BCA, BBA, BHM, B.Ed under UG level.
- PG courses like MBA and MCA are offered under PG level to deserving students.
- B. Tech course at SEC is offered for two years with seven disciplines.
- Eligibility for B. Tech course at SEC, applicants must have 10+2 level exams with 45% marks.
- Admission for the B. Tech course at SEC is based on JEE Main and WBJEE exam scores.
- Students who qualify for JEE Main or WBJEE exams will be allowed to appear in a counselling session.
- Seat allotment of the candidates will be based on the performance in the entrance exam and counselling session.
- Once the seats are allotted, candidates will have to print out the allotment copy and visit the Institute for confirmation.
- The Institute offers a B.Sc course to the candidates who have passed 10+2 in PCM with 60% marks.
- Admission for the B.Sc course at SEC depends on Merit in the qualifying exam.
- BBA and BCA course is offered to the students who have 60% aggregate marks in 10+2.
- Admission for BBA and BCA at SEC depends on Merit in the qualifying exam.
- The Institute offers a B.Ed course to the candidates who have passed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Admission for the B.Ed course at SEC depends on Merit in the qualifying exam.
- BHM course is offered to the candidates who have 60% marks in 10+2 level exams.
- Admission for the BHM course at SEC depends on Merit in the qualifying exam.
- The Institute of SEC also offers an MBA course for two years with an intake of 60 students per annum.
- Eligibility for MBA course at SEC, students must have aggregate marks of 45% in bachelor’s degree.
- Admission for an MBA course at SEC depends on CAT and MAT scores.
- Candidates who have qualifying marks in CAT and MAT will be allowed to appear in JEE MAT counselling.
- Students who qualify in counselling sessions will be allowed to appear in GD and PI conducted by the Institute.
- The admission procedure at SEC for UG and PG courses is made available on the official website.
- Candidates must fill the application form of SEC online.
- Candidates will have to give information about academics and entrance exam scores in the application form.
- Submit the application form to the SEC Institute along with proofs and documents for admission.
by Sirisha, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
SEC offers a two-year, full time MBA in human resource, finance, marketing, systems management, ports and terminals management and port & shipping management. Seacom Engineering College Admission criteria include:
The candidate should secure a min. of 50% average marks in bachelor’s degree of min. 3 years’ duration, in any discipline from a recognized university approved by the AICTE.
The candidate should appear in any of the following entrance tests such as the CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT.
The score secured in the test plays a pivotal role in the selection of candidates. The selected candidate should attend an interview with the PI panel of the college
by Skanda, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
After completing my 12th board examination I was tensed about the results and which course to join, I was interested in B.Tech but was waiting for the results to apply for the counselling. Once the results were declared I applied for counselling and based on the marks obtained and mainly the score of entrance exam I got the college to seek Seacom Engineering College admission for B.Tech I visited the college campus and then filled the admission form by submitting the documents to confirm the seat. I am not sure if there is online admission process, I heard students can ask their query regarding the admission in the official portal