Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
The Institute is popularly known as BCREC, established in 2000, located in Durgapur, West Bengal. BCREC is affiliated with MAKUT and approved by AICTE and NBA. The College aims at being in the top seats in providing Management and Engineering Education. BCREC has facilities like equipped laboratory, Banking, Accommodation, well-stocked library, ATM and gym. Top recruiters like Bosch, Infosys, Huawei, and Microsoft visit the Institute for campus selection.
BCREC offers UG, PG courses for the students who have qualifying marks.
- BCREC offers B. Tech, BCA and BBA course in the UG program and M. Tech, MBA and MCA in PG program.
- Candidates seeking admission must submit happy online for the entrance exam through the official website of the conducted body.
- Students applying for BBA and BCA course need not appear in any examination, and they can apply for direct admission on the college website.
- Applicants seeking admission shall pay the application fees either online or offline.
- Eligibility for B. Tech at BCRCE, candidates must have passed 12th in PCME with 50% marks for admission.
- Admission for the B. Tech course at BCRCE depends on marks scores in WBJEE or JEE Main examination.
- Eligibility for the BCA program at BCRCE, students must have cleared HSE with 50% marks with English and Mathematics as main subjects.
- Eligibility for BBA at BCRCE, candidates must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks in any discipline.
- Admission for BBA and BCA course at BCRCE depends on students Merit in the qualifying examination.
- The Institute also offers M. Tech course for two years in four specializations.
- Eligibility for M. Tech at BCRCE, candidates must have passed B.E / B. Tech or M.Sc with 50% marks.
- Admission for the M. Tech course at BCRCE is based on PGCET conducted by MAKAUT.
- The Institute offers MBA course in various disciplines for two years.
- Eligibility for MBA at BCRCE, students must have passed UG degree with 50% marks.
- Admission for the MBA course at BCRCE is based on the MAT and JEMAT entrance exam conducted by MAKAUT.
- Eligibility for MCA course at BCRCE, candidates must have passed Bachelor's Degree or BCA with 50% marks.
- Admission for MCA at BCRCE depends on WB-JECA entrance exam scores.
- The admission procedure of the UG and PG program is available on the BCRCE official website.
- Students can apply to the Institute online or offline by downloading the application form.
- The application form of BCRCE must be filled with details about academic, personal and entrance exam scores.
- The application fee of BCRCE can be either paid online or offline.
- Students of BCRCE can submit the application form online or post it to the Institute.
by Bhringa, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
The institute offers a MBA for two years full time in specializations such as human resource, finance, marketing and systems management. Dr. B.C. Roy Engineering College Admissions can be done online through the official website of the college. Basic requirement for an MBA includes the candidate should’ve secured a min. of 50% average marks in their bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Also the candidate will have to appear for the JEMAT or MAT entrance test. The score secured in this will play a vital role in the selection of candidates. The shortlisted candidates will have to attend a group discussion followed by a personal interview with the PI panel of the college.