Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
In Pune, Maharashtra, RSCOE was established in 2001 as a private engineering college. RSCOE has permissions for functioning from AICTE, DTE, and NAAC accreditation. It offers courses like B-Tech, Polytechnic, M-Tech, MBA, MCA, Ph.D., and Lateral engineering programs at UG and PG levels. This college is well-known for its B-Tech and MBA programs. RSCOE has got several recognitions for the same. It also provides scholarships, placement, and other provisions for its students during the academic years.
- RSCOE admission is for UG & PG courses will depend on the respective Entrance Exam and academic merit for the chosen course.
- The B-Tech program of RSCOE offers four disciplines, and the course is for four years duration.
- Students must have passed in 10 and intermediate board exams by attempting open entrance exams like JEE Main or MHT CET.
- RSCOE offers M-Tech in four branches. The annual intake for M-Tech is 120 seats for two years course.
- Applicants who have completed the 10+2 standard with at least a qualifying mark of 45% apply for M-Tech admission at RSCOE.
- M-Tech Selection Criteria at RSCOE depends on the scores in a B-Tech degree in a relevant subject. Hence, candidates have to perform well in the GATE entrance exam.
- Admissions for BBA Courses at RSCOE depend on good marks in the qualifying exam. Applicants who must pass in the 12th can apply for these programs. BBA course is for three full years.
- RSCOE offers a two-year MBA program in five disciplines. The five MBA specializations are Finance, Marketing, Retail, and HRM.
- Applicants must have done their UG degree in any discipline to join an MBA course at RSCOE. The standard accepting mark is 50%.
- Polytechnic program in RSCOE is available four different subjects like CE, CS, ME, and ECE.
- Selection Criteria for MBA at RSCOE depend on the cut-off marks in CAT, MAT, or CMAT. For the final decision, students must take part in any of the evaluating rounds.
- The admission procedure at RSCOE is in online/ offline mode. Students must visit the main website of the college and fill in the form and submit it.
- If the application was through offline, then after filling the form, submit it through post or by visiting the college as per the schedule.
by kirthya, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
To get through RSCE for MBA, Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering Admission requires that its candidate should’ve cleared bachelor’s degree or an equivalent (of 3 years duration) from a recognized university , irrespective of the stream should’ve scored at least 50% (or 45% for reserved category) marks. Also, the candidate should’ve appeared for MAH-CET / ATMA / MAT / XAT / CMAT / CAT / GMAT and obtained valid scores. Following this the candidates are called for a group discussion at the college or personal interview with interview panel of the college. Candidates are selected upon their performance. And an offer letter is sent to their mails.
by somesh, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
Rajashri Shahu College is the top institute and I was wondering how to get admission in Rajashri Shahu College? What is the eligibility for B.Tech in Rajashri Shahu College? The eligibility for B.Tech is we need to have completed board examination of +2 then based on the entrance score and academic merit Rajashri Shahu College admission to computer engineering will be granted. During admission we will be asked to clear the first settlement then in the starting of each semester or an year can settle the rest of the fee. Filling of the application form, attaching the necessary documents and making the payment is compulsory to proceed ahead with the Rajashri Shahu College admissions.