Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
PIBM is shortly known for Pratibha Institute of Business Management, functioning since 2008 in Pune, Maharashtra. This institute has taken approval from UGC, AICTE, and NBA UGC for the clean functioning of the institute. As a Management institute, PIBM offers only MBA and MCA programs at the P.G. level. PIBM being a private institute, is affiliated with the SSPU of Pune. PIBM joining students can avail scholarship facilities for themselves under the reserved category and merit students. It also offers a placement drive for campus interviews from some well-known companies like Biocon, IDBI, HDFC, Kotak, MRF, Capital, etc. To date, the highest annual package is up to 9 Lakhs.
- PIBM admission for P.G. courses is possible only if they are qualified and meet the eligibility criteria for the chosen course.
- PIBM offers an MCA program. To be qualified for admissions, students must complete 10+2 standard exams with a minimum passing mark of 45% apply for MCA admission at PIBM.
- MCA Selection Criteria at PIBM happens only depending on the merit scores in the qualifying exams. They must have qualifying marks in mathematics subjects for the MCA program in their U.G. program (BCA).
- The MBA program is for two years in PIBM with six disciplines. The six MBA specializations are Business Analytics, Finance, and Supply chain management, Retail, Operations, and HRM.
- Candidates should have done their U.G. degree in any discipline to join an MBA course at PIBM. The standard accepting mark is 45% in a relevant subject.
- Selection Criteria for MBA at PIBM depend on the cut-off marks in MAHCET, CAT, or MAT. Lastly, for final selection, students must participate in any personalized rounds to finalize the decision.
- PIBM admission Process is in online/ offline mode. Students must visit the main website of the college and fill in the form and submit it. For offline, visit the college, fill the form, pay the fees, and submit it to the admission desk.
by Praveen S Kumar, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I was very much interested to get admission for MBA Course in Pratibha College but I wanted to know How to get admission for MBA in Pratibha College? And also wanted to know about the admission fee details then my friend who have completed his MBA Course in same college provided the information about the college.Then I got to know Pratibha Institute of Business Management admission are done on the basis of valid score acquired in MAH-CET Entrance score and Pratibha College also accepts the score of CMAT, MAT, CAT Score. Pratibha Institute of Business Management scholarship facility is provided for the backward categories.