Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
NSHMKC is a private educational institute situated in Durgapur of West Bengal. It has permissions and approvals from AICTE NAAC and affiliation from MAKAUT. It was established in 1996. Some of the courses offered in NSHMKC are BBA, BCA, BTTM, B.Sc., and MHMCT, along with an engg UG degree with different streams for choice. For PG courses in NSHMKC, they offer M.Sc., MCA, MBA and MTTM etc. The selection decision for providing admissions in NSHMKC are possibly only by meeting the specified criteria by the institute. They also offer campus selection provision for the students by providing placement training. Students can claim scholarship relaxation for deserving marks. In 2020, The Week Magazine ranked NSHM as a Knowledge Campus as 27th for the Hotel mangt program performance in that academic year.
- For admissions in the B-Tech/ B.E program in NSHMKC, they will require WBJEE for WB state admissions. JEE main tests are eligible to apply for college admissions.
- For the BHMCT course, admissions in NSHMKC will require a cut-off or good marks from the acceptable entrance test like JEHOM conducted by WBJEE.
- Some of the Diploma Engg course admission in NSHMKC will need entrance tests scores from JEXPO conducted by WB state educational board. They can get direct entry to the institute based on merit scores in the last qualifying test.
- The PG mangt admission for the MBA program in NSHMKC requires a UG degree and some of the well-known entrance tests like MAT or WBJEMAT.
- The final selection of students is made depending on the counselling process as conducted by the college.
- To get admission seats for other courses as UG and PG is entirely depends on merit scores in their qualifying test.
- NSHMKC tests the personal aptitude and reasoning skills of the applicant through the entrance tests. This will help in getting admissions in courses like B-Tech, B.Pharm and Diploma courses.
- For admissions in NSHMKC, the application form is available online mode.
- It is similar to any other college application process. The payment for application fees might differ depending on the category of the candidate.
- Fill the NSHMKC application form-Upload the docs and photos in scanned and digital format- pay the form fees by making online payment (Debit/ Credit card payments or net banking)-Submit the form and take a physical copy for further reference.
Class of 2021
NSHM offers a two-year, full time MBA in HR, finance, marketing, information technology, business analytics, health care management, operations, sports management, management systems. NSHM Knowledge Campus Admissions are done online from the official website of NSHM. The requirement for MBA includes the candidate should’ve secured a min. aggregate in their bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Also, the candidate should appear for the WBJEMAT/ MAT or the test conducted by NSHM known as the NPAT which is a personality test + aptitude test. The score secured in this holds a lot of significance through the selection. The candidates that are shortlisted are called for counseling. After which. They are selected.