Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2023
NICDR, as one of the popular management colleges in Pune, Maharashtra. NICDR began in 1986, performing with approval from AICTE and NBA committee. NICDR offers only standard PG certification courses like MBS, MCM, MMM in the relevant streams of management. The admission selection in NICDR will be on the merit terms of the applicants. As a B-school, NICDR intends to provide Transport placement, scholarship, Accommodation, and other facilities. The aim intention of the college is to train their candidates with specific management skills in their respective majors.
- The NICDR MBS course is for a year as a management course. Applicants must clear the eligibility criteria before applying.
- MBS provides only PG-level courses under the management stream with specializations.
- Interested applicants must complete 10+2 state board exams in their board exams along with exams.
- The MBS course in NICDR is available in eighteen subjects: FM, MM, IB, Banking, IT, HRM, and many others.
- Here, the willing students of NICDR must have completed their UG in BBA with relevant subjects with acceptable CGPA.
- NICDR offers MCM and MMM programs under management studies. It is for two years, unlike the certification course of MBS.
- The scores of these exams will be considered to provide admissions to the NICDR Management program.
- The application process for NICDR is available in online mode.
- Students check the official website or go to the college to collect the form or submit it online.
- Candidates should fill in all helpful information as asked in the particulars of the form.
- Applicants must pay the application fees to complete the process for validity.
- The admitting decision for NICDR is on a merit basis and not any management quota or influence.
- The seat allocation for the MBS or any other program in NICDR depends on merit scores.