Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
MIT College of Management came into establishment in 2007. It is a private management institution situated in Pune, Maharashtra. MITCOM has approval from AICTE with affiliation to SSPU for offering U.G. & P.G. Courses. Courses available in MITCOM are BBA, MBA, M-Tech, and Executive MBA at U.G. and P.G. standards. MITCOM has been ranked 122nd among Top Private MBA Colleges in India by India Today. The best thing about this B-School is, it offers placement opportunities with the help of fortune companies acting as recruiters. The highest package is for 7 LPA, and on average, it provides 4 LPA.
- MITCOM admission for U.G. & P.G. courses will depend on the respective Entrance Exam and academic merit for the chosen course. The annual intake for M-Tech is 120 seats for two years course.
- Applicants who have completed the 10+2 standard with at least a qualifying mark of 45% apply for M-Tech admission at MITCOM.
- M-Tech Selection Criteria at MITCOM is done depending on the scores in B-Tech degree in a relevant subject. Hence, candidates have to perform well in the GATE entrance exam.
- Admissions for BBA Courses at MITCOM depend on good marks in the qualifying exam. Applicants who must pass in the 12th can apply for these programs.
- MITCOM offers a two-year MBA program in five disciplines. The five MBA specializations are Finance, Marketing, Retail, Port & Shipping, and HRM.
- Applicants must have done their U.G. degree in any discipline to join an MBA course at MITCOM. The standard accepting mark is 50%.
- Selection Criteria for MBA at MITCOM depend on the cut-off marks in CAT, MAT, or CMAT. For the final decision, students must take part in any of the evaluating rounds.
- MITCOM admission Process is in online/ offline mode. Students must visit the main website of the college and fill in the form and submit it.
- If the application was through offline, then after filling the form, submit it through post or by visiting the college as per the schedule.
by Shanaz Bhanu, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
According to me MIT College is the finest college which often provides quality education for students and am pursuing MBA in 2nd year. MIT College of Management admissions are done according to valid score acquired in entrance exam and the minimum eligibility is candidates must be graduated.I gave MAH-CET Entrance Exam and score around 80% and then I opted this college because I was having positive opinion about this college and mode of Application is offline and even college accepts CMAT/CAT/MAT Entrance Exam score for admission process. MIT College of Management application fee charges around INR 1000 and it can be paid through DD