Michael Madhusudan Memorial College is a public institution and was established in 1996. It is located in West Bengal. The college offers 12 courses under honours, two professional courses and 7 general courses with 20 total departments. Michael Madhusudan Memorial College received NAAC accreditation of B grade.
- Michael Madhusudan Memorial College offers Under graduate courses under the fields of Arts, Commerce, Science and Computer Applications. These courses are available under various specializations.
- For admission into UG courses like BBA (Hons), BCA (Hons), B. Com, B. Com (Hons), BA (Hons), and B. Sc program minimum eligibility required is that student must have completed 10+2 class examination in relevant subjects with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board of education.
- Total intake of students into B. Com (Hons) course is 75 students per annum; into BA (Hons) course is 65 students per annum; into B. Sc (Hons) course is 40 students per annum/ per specializations; into B. Sc course is 100 students per annum; total intake into BA general is 600 students per annum and 150 students per annum is the total intake B. Com course.
- Selection of candidates is purely based on the student’s merit in the qualifying examinations. College will release merit list based on which seats will be allotted.
- Michael Madhusudan Memorial College conducts an online application process for admission into any of the program. Candidate can fill the application form online through the college official website.
The application fee is INR 150, which can be paid via credit/ debit or net banking.