Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2023
KKMIT of Delhi is there since 2002 offers various programs in the Management field that concentrates on providing non-engineering courses such as management administration programs. KKMIT offers courses like MBA and B.B.A., B.Sc., M.Sc., as well as Ph.D. programs in UG and PG levels. UGC gets recognition from KKMIT College. This institute has provisions like- Labs, Libraries, more than 80+ faculty members, Hostel and Transportation, etc. This set of trained faculty members will help students gain a lot of experience through practical exposure and internship opportunities.
As a familiar institution in the state, they will also provide placement opportunities for their students where every year, the listed fortune companies will visit the college for campus selection. A few of the standard companies visiting this college are Airtel, IBM, Axis Bank, Infosys, Cipla, and DLF. Proper training for the students seeking a job right after their degree program and the placement cell will management will help achieve it. The students of KKMIT get training for facing interviews and aptitude rounds conducted by the companies. Before applying for KKMIT admissions, students will have to know the management college's eligibility criteria.
- The candidates here also get scholarship facility only if they get valid scores in their last qualifying exam or under economically weaker sections.
- For MBA admissions in KKMIT, candidates will have to pass their board exams in relevant commerce subjects in their intermediate exams.
- The required minimum percentage in +2 exams is 45, by having English as a medium of language.
- There are no mandatory competitive exams to take up to qualify for admissions in this institute.
- The MBA course admissions in KKMIT want their students to complete their Bachelor's degree in management's relevant subject.
- For MBA admissions, students will have to take up competitive management exams like MAT, CAT, XAT, GMAT, and CMAT.
- Only if the students secure valid scores in this exam will they be selected for admissions in KKMIT.
- The subjects' options to choose in KKMIT for the MBA program are in- Finance, Marketing, Operations, HRM, IB, Entrepreneurship, Insurance, Management systems, Information systems, etc.
- The BBA program of KKMIT demands its students to complete their standard board exams of 10th and 12th with a 45-55% passing percentage in all subjects. Even this course does not require any entrance exam to get admissions whereas, only the merit scores in board exams will be enough to be considered.
- The subject priorities in BBA are HR, Marketing, Finance, IT, and General Management.
- The PGDM program in KKMIT Delhi is slightly different because the students must have at least two years of working experience in the subject in which they are seeking admissions at KKMIT.
- The KKMIT programs in PGDM are for two years, and the training is in General Management subject for which the students must have completed their UG and PG degree with an aggregate of 6-7 CGPA throughout their academics.
- The PGDM specialization is only for General Management studies as a PG program.
Application Process for KKMIT Admissions:
The candidates shall visit the KKMIT official website and register themselves to get admissions for the upcoming academic year. Candidates must create their self username and password for this process to procure the confirmation mail that is provided to the candidates to form the application number. With this application code's help, the students can start entering the details in the application form.
- The admission application form can be submitted via online and offline mode, i.e., by visiting the college page online or going to college in person and submitting the form. If the students are submitting the form online then,
- The willing students must kindly enter the details in the particulars by giving their details regarding educational qualification, personal information age, mode of examination, center, subject, etc.
- When filling in the details, candidates must attach or upload the necessary certificates and documents along with their photographs and signature.
- The required documents must be made first by scanning those documents and then uploading them to the application form in the desired format. Then the candidates must cross-check all the entered information and then proceed with the completion of the process.
- The application form submission process will be over and valid only if the students make their payment for a form submission.
- For the KKMIT form, specified fee payment must be made online with a Credit/Debit card or net banking.