Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
Kailash Institute of Pharmacy & Management was bought into existence in the academic year of 2009 and is located in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. It is a private institution, which is known for offering quality education in Pharmacy domains and also provides internship facilities to the students. The institution provides job opportunities in both government and private sectors. Kailash Institute of Pharmacy & Management was approved by AICTE & PCI and is affiliated with APJAKTU, Lucknow.
- Kailash Institute of Pharmacy & Management offers under graduate and post graduate courses in the field of Pharmacy.
- The institution offers four years durations of Bachelors of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) program at under graduate level.
- Minimum eligibility mandatory for admission into under graduate (B. Pharma) programmes is that, candidate must have passed 10+2 level examination with overall aggregate percentage of 50% with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics or Biology as the compulsory subjects from a recognised board of education.
- Final selection into B. Pharma program is done on the basis of candidate’s score in entrance examination. For B. Pharma, students can appear in UPSEE entrance examination and must secure valid score as per the cut off marks in order to get shortlisted for admission.
UPSEE cut off marks for B. Pharma under general category is 12708-16276.
- Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharma) program at Kailash Institute of Pharmacy & Management is available under the specialization of Pharmaceutics.
- Aspirants seeking admission into M. Pharma course, should have passed graduation in pharmacy from any of the recognised university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Kailash Institute of Pharmacy & Management also offers Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharma) program of two years duration. For admission into D. Pharma course, candidate must have pass 10+2 from a recognised board.
Aspirants interested in any of the UG, PG or diploma programs, can register online through the college official website. The application fee can also be paid online via credit/ debit card or net banking.