Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
IITM Murthal is a private Institute established in 2010 affiliated with DCRUST University and is approved by AICTE and HSBTE. The Institute has accredited grade A by NAAC. The Institute plays a vital role in providing Technical Education. The Institute has benchmarked in the area of education and research. The campus sprawls around 13 acres with the best facilities to make students' lives easy at the campus. The Institute grooms future leaders not only with education but with values and ethics. IITM has one of the best faculties who come from the best institutions to provides the best teaching.
The Institute has the vision to be the center of excellence in education, research, and producing leaders in the field of technology, science, and Management. The Institute has facilities like Modern classrooms, Seminar halls, Lecture rooms, Labs, Computers Centres to help the students in their academics. IITM offers UG and PG courses with various specializations.
- IITM offers 15 Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and polytechnic programs in Engineering, Technology, and Management courses.
- Under UG, the Institute offers BBA, BCA, B. Tech courses, and Under PG, the Institute offers M. Tech courses, and IITM also offers Diploma and Polytechnic courses.
- The Institute offers B. Tech courses in Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates applying for the B. Tech course must have passed 10+2 with 45% marks in PCM and B from a recognized University.
- The Selection for B. Tech at IITM will be based on JEE Main examination scores and counseling conducted by the University.
- Candidates applying for Lateral entry must have passed the Diploma or B.Sc. for 3 years with 45% marks.
- Reserved category students will have 5% relaxation on their percentage for both B. Tech and B. Lateral course.
- IITM offers BBA in Business Administration for the students who have passed 10+2 with 40% marks.
- The admission process for the BBA course at IITM is based on Merit-based
- IITM offers a BCA course in Computer Application for the students who have passed 10+2 with Maths as main subjects.
- Selection for the BCA course at IITM is based on Merit in the qualifying exam.
- IITM offers a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Civil Engineering.
- Students applying for the Diploma course must have passed 10th with 35% marks, and the reserved category will get 2% relaxation.
- IITM offers an M. Tech course in 2 specializations, namely Computer Science Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates who want to pursue B. Tech at IITM must have scores 50% marks in B. Tech, M.Sc., MCA, or any relevant field.
- Admission for the M. Tech course at IITM is based on GATE scores and counseling conducted by the University.
- Seats are allotted for B. Tech and M. Tech based on counseling and verification of the certificate.
International Institute of Technology & Management B. Tech Application Process
- Students applying for B. Tech will have to visit the official website of JEE Main.
- Students will have to register online for further admission.
- Students will have to login password and application number.
- Candidates will have to fill the JEE Main application form with all the details.
- Applicants will have to upload the scanned photo of size 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Students will have to upload the scanned signature of size 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Applicants will have to pay application fees of Rs 650/- for the general category, Rs 325 for the SC/ ST category.
- Candidates can make payments using any online method like Debit card, Credit card, Net banking, UPI, Paytm, etc.
- Students will have to submit the form and print the application form for future reference.
International Institute of Technology & Management BBA and BCA Application Process
- Students who want to apply for any courses will have to visit the official website of the IITM Institute.
- Students will have to click on the Registration Form on the same page.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form of IITM Institute.
- Pay application fees and upload necessary documents and submit the form to the University.
International Institute of Technology & Management M. Tech Application Process
- Candidates will have to register on the GATE official website.
- Students will have to enter the login details to get a user ID and Password.
- Next sent is to enter the given login details and give personal information like date-of-birth, personal number, name, parents name, parents mobile number.
- Candidates will have to upload a scanned photo, signature, and other documents to the application form.