Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
IIMS is a private Institute established in the year 1979, located in Kolkata, West Bengal. The Institute aims at providing a growing and excellent education to professionals. IIMS is approved by AICTE and affiliated with Maulana Abdul Kalam University. The Institute has also been awarded for its excellence in education. IIMS has a vast campus with facilities like modern labs, well-equipped computer rooms, audio-visual classrooms, and many more. Top recruiters like Aditya Birla, Max Well, Reliance, Amul, and Ranbaxy Laboratories visit campus recruitments every year. IIMS offers PG courses to eligible students.
- IIMS offers MBA courses at the PG level to eligible students with qualified marks.
- The Institute offers MBA courses in Finance, HR, Marketing, Healthcare, and system.
- Eligibility criteria for MBA course at IIMS, candidates will have to score 50% marks in UG degree from a recognized board.
- MBA is a two-year full-time program offered with 60 seats per year.
- Admission for the MBS course at IIMS depends on marks scored in AIMA MAT or WBUT JEMAT followed by counseling.
- Seat allotment for MBA courses is based on academic scores, entrance scores, and GDPI performance.
- Final year students can also apply for an MBA course, provided they will have to submit a score sheet before admission.
- JEMAT candidates who have qualifying marks will have to appear in GDPI, followed by a counseling session.
- Application fees for the JEMAT exam will be Rs 600/- for the general category and Rs 300/- for SC/ST students.
- The Institute offers a PGD program in three specializations to the candidates with good marks.
- PGD course is being provided to the students who have passed Bachelor Degree from a recognized Institute.
- To apply for the PGD course, candidates must have two years of work experience or an Internship.
- Admission for the PGD course at IIMS depends on marks scored in MAT or JEMAT exams.
- The final selection for PGD at IIMS is based on aptitude tests, GD, and PI conducted by the Institute.
- The admission procedure of IIMS is made available on the official website.
- Candidates shall visit the official website of IIMS and apply by filling the application form.
- The application form of IIMS must have personal and professional details of the students.
- Application form fees of IIMS can be paid via online banking or DD.
- Students shall submit the application form of IIMS with the required documents attached.
by Pruthvi , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I am studying MBA in Human Resource Management specialization and now am in 2nd year. International Institute of Management Science admissions are done according to the entrance exam score. I took admission on the basis of MAT Entrance Exam. To say about the admission fee criteria it is quite moderate it charges around 3.9 Lakhs for the complete two years of duration .Hostel accommodation is quite good in our college and even the facilities are appropriate and rooms are well maintained and mess food is not bad and even the hostel fee is nominal and it was convenient for paying.