Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
IMS is a private Institute established in the year 1961, located in Kolkata. The Institute aims at producing skilled professionals to contribute to the business world. In the global MBA ranking, the Institute has ranked at 95th place. IMS has facilities like Labs, Hostels, Banks, Modern Classrooms, and more.
- UG courses like BBA, BCA, B.Sc, BBA (HM), BTTM courses are offers at IMS.
- BBA, BCA, and BBA (HM) are three-year courses, and BTTM is a four-year course.
- Each UG course offered by IMS will intake 60 students per year.
- Admission for UG courses like BBA, BTTM, BBA-HM, students must have passed the 10+2 examination with English as the main subjects.
- Admission for B.Sc in media and B.Sc in Hotel Management is based on 10+2 with 50% marks.
- The Institute also offers B.Optm for the candidates who have passed 10+2 with qualifying marks.
- Candidates applying for the BCA course must have passed the 10+2 examination in Maths, Computer science with 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Admission for BBA, BBA HM, B. Optm, BCA, B.Sc Media, B.Sc in Hotel Management is based on CET conducted by MAKAUT.
- PG courses like M.Sc, MBA, PGDM, M.Optm, MTTM, MPH, MHA is offered for the students who have qualifying examination.
- M.Sc is offered with five specializations to the candidates who have passed B.Sc degree with 50% marks.
- Admission for the M.Sc course at IMS depends on the CET entrance exam conducted by MAKAUT.
- MBA course is offered with six disciplines to the candidates who have passed graduation in any domain with 50% marks.
- Admission for MBA course at IMS depends on JEMAT / CAT / MAT followed by personal Interview conducted by the Institute.
- Students applying for PGDM, MTTM, M. Optm, and MPH must have passed 50% marks in graduation.
- Admission for PGDM, MTTM, M. Optm, and MPH is based on the CET entrance exam conducted by MAKAUT.
- Final Admission for the PG course depends on screening of the application and counseling by the University.
- Students applying for PG and UG courses at IMS will have to visit the official website of the Institute.
- Students will have to download the application form from the Institute and fill the application form.
- Submit the application form with fees receipt via post.
by Kavya, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
The candidates can apply for MBA at IMS. IMS offers MBA in HR, Finance, and marketing and information systems management. Institute of Management Study Admission requirement includes the candidate should have a basic bachelor’s degree and secured at least 50 marks overall aggregate in all subjects, in any discipline of their bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. The candidate should also write the MAT/ JEMAT/ CMAT . The score secured in this will matter depending on the score, they will be shortlisted. The shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview. After which, the admission process is completed ..