Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
DYPIET in Pune, Maharashtra, is a well-known engineering college. It was established in 2010, approved, and affiliated by AICTE and SSPU of Pune. The main motto of the college is to provide professional engineering programs along with imparting values and skills. DYPIET is a co-ed institution with more than 30 faculty members. DYPIET offers only UG-level engineering programs, i.e., B-Tech/ BE. DPPIET provides a scholarship for all category students based on merit scores. Placement facilities are equally provided for DYPIET students. Most of the final year students can participate in the placement drive. Internship opportunities are a part of the syllabus.
- The BE/B-Tech course of DYPIET is for four years as an engineering program. Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria before applying.
- DYPIET offers UG and PG-level courses for the engineering stream
- Applicants must finish their standard education of 10+2 in their board exams and entrance exams
- The DYPIET, B-Tech course is available in five subjects like Mechanical, Civil, Computers, IT and Electrical stream
- The common entrance exam for the B-Tech/ BE course is in DYPIET is MHTCET or JEE Main. It is a full-time on-campus program.
- The marks of competitive exams will help to provide admissions to the DYPIET engineering program.
- DYPIET offers M-Tech at PG level for two full years. Candidates can choose their interest of specialization subject.
- Students must have completed a B-Tech course with appropriate CGPA. They must also take up the GATE exam for entrance validation.
- The application process for DYPIET is available in both online and offline mode.
- They will have to visit the college or its online website to collect the form or submit it online.
- Students must enter all proper information as asked in the particulars
- Applicants must pay the application fees to complete the process for validation
- The decision of admission is on a merit basis and not any influence.
- The seat allotment for the B-Tech program in DYPIET depends on scores of JEE Main and MHCET.
- DYPIET engineering seat allocations have a ratio allotment of 85:15 depending on the score of competitive exams.
by koyal, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
This college offers B.Tech and M.Tech with various specializations. I pursed B.Tech in computer science engineering with the fees expenditure of 2.6 Lakhs. Fees structure for other courses is also feasible. Minimum eligibility needed for admission is 50% marks in 10+2 with physics, chemistry, maths and English as the compulsory subject. But most importantly admission is on the basis of entrance examination. For B.Tech student must appear for JEE-MAINS or MHT-CET entrance exam and must secure valid score for admission. This college have 85% of Maharashtra state seat and only 15% of all India seat. Application form for MHT-CET mostly releases in the 2nd week of January