Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
D Y Patil Institute Of Management & Research was established in the year 1994. The campus locates in Pimpri; it is in the outskirts of Pune City. Since its inception, it has flourished exponentially, and today it has grasped the peak of academic excellence. It is a private institution for aspirants who wants to study PG degree in MBA or MCA. NAAC accredits DYPIMR with an 'A' Grade. In 2019, DYPIMR received the Best College Award by SPPU. AICTE and DTE approve the courses offered by DYPIMR. In NIRF 2015 Rankings, it has bagged 10th rank. Here, students find a unique learning experience. Students get training under the guidance of competent faculty. They help the students to step out as world-class professionals.
- DYPIMR offers admission to the MBA in ten diverse disciplines. It is a full-time course offered for two years. An annual intake for MBA is 180 seats.
- Students willing to study MBA at DYPIMR shall have done their UG degree in any stream. They must have obtained 50% as the minimum qualifying mark.
- Seeking MBA admission at the DYPIMR must have cleared any of the national or state level entrance tests. The college accepts all the competitive exams like MAH MBA CET, CAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, or XAT.
- Students who have passed in BCA or B.Sc with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for MCA admission at DYPIMR. Students must have studied Mathematics as the main subject in UG and 12th Level.
- To secure MCA admissions, students must have attended MAH MCA CET Entrance Exam. Need to perform well and score as equivalent to the cut-off norms set by the college.
- D Y Patil Institute MAH MCA CET Cut off score is 33. DYPIMR reserves 60 seats for MCA.
- MBA or MCA Selection Process at DYPIMR, based on CAP Counselling, conducted by DTE. Final seats will be allotted through CAP rounds. After qualifying for entrance tests, candidates have to register through the DTE website to attend counseling.
- DYPIMR Application forms are available at the official website of the college. One must visit the website, select the admission section. You can seek the link to the Admission Enquiry form.
- Fill in all the necessary details and submit it. If you want to apply through the CAP, you have to register online through the DTE website.
by Sidahartha, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I was student from India and I had score in MAH-CET-MBA so through that I got admission in one top college of Pune that is Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management & Research. Based on these admission tests Scores College will select students who are eligible to take admission. So in that I got a mail and also in website it was given that I was selected to take part in next admission rounds in Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management & Research. I was really thinking hard and actually was thinking how can I get admission in Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management & Research but somehow with grace I got admission in Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management & Research.