Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
DGI is a private Institute established in 2009 located in Pune, Maharashtra. DGI's vision is to impact quality training and education to improve student skills and abilities. The Institute of DGI is approved by AICTE & NAAC and affiliated to SPPU, Pune. The Institute of DGI offers various courses depending on today's needs in society. DGI also caters to students with workshops, seminars, projects, internships, and more. The Institute of DGI offers UG and PG level courses in a wide range of specializations.
- DGI offers B. Tech courses under the UG program and M. Tech, MAB, and MCA under PG program.
- B. Tech course is offered at DGI to the students who have qualifying marks.
- Students seeking admission for the B. Tech course at DGI must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks.
- Applicants must have 10+2 or any equivalent examination from a recognized University.
- Admission for B. Tech at DGI is based on JEE Main or MAH - CET examination scores.
- Selection for B. Tech at DGI, Pune, will be based on marks in the entrance exam and performance in PI and GD.
- DGI offers M. Tech courses for students who meet the eligibility criteria.
- M. Tech is offered at DGI in various subjects for two years.
- Candidates who have passed B.E/ B. Tech can, with 50% marks, apply for M. Tech at DGI.
- The selection for admission for M. Tech at DGI, Pune, depends on GATE examination scores.
- The final selection for the M. Tech course at DGI is based on performance in PI and GD.
- DGI, Pune offers an MBA course for the student's valid scores in graduation.
- To apply for an MBA course at DGI, candidates must have passed a UG degree in relevant subjects with 50% marks.
- Admission for MBA course at DGI, Pune is based on CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / GMAT or MAH CET examination scores.
- DGI offers three years full-time MCA program to the students who have passed Bachelor's degree with 50% marks.
- Admission for the MCA course at DGI depends on MAH MCA CET examination scores followed by PI and GD.
- All the students must appear in the Entrance Test, Personal Interview, and Group Discussion conducted by the Institute.
- The admission procedure of DGI, Pune is available online and offline.
- Students can fill the application form of DGI with correct information and pay application form fees.
- Applicants shall submit the application form of DGI to the Institute before the last date.
by Darshan , 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
I’ve pursued my B.E in electronics and communication engineering at Dattakala. Dattakala Group Of Institutions Admission for B.E/B.Tech requires the candidate to have cleared 10+2 with an aggregate of not less than 50%. It is mandatory that the student should have taken Physics chemistry and mathematics as their majors along with English. Besides, the candidates are required to appear for MHT-CET entrance exam and should have obtained a valid score, which is acceptable as per university norms. Generally, 85% of the seats are reserved for Maharashtrians and 15% seats are reserved for all Indians. Post the exams shortlisted candidates are called for counseling, based upon their ranks they will be put into their respective branches.