Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
CRTI short form for Cyber Research and Training Institute, began in 2000. It is one of the familiar institutes in Bardhaman in West Bengal that offers non-Engg UG courses for its applicants. This institute functions with all due approvals from AICTE and UGC educational boards for its smooth performance. CRTI offers UG Engg programs like BBA, BCA and B.Sc. in their respective main subjects. This institute trains its students for undergrad subjects with skilled faculty members. The admission criteria at CRTI is to meet the eligibility qualification with the concerned cut-off marks. CRTI also provides campus placement opportunity for eligible students with placement training. In addition to that, they also offer scholarship options to selective students. CRTI prioritizes them on a merit basis and under the reserved category to provide scholarship facilities under state and govt norms. Some of the feasible facilities offered in the college are well-built cls rooms, lib, comp labs, hostel and canteen provisions, etc.
- CRTI offers some non-engg UG program like B.Sc., BBA, and BCA for three whole years for an individual course.
- CRTI also offers some certificate programs in five different streams- Tally, Animation, Web Designing, Computer Hardware and Desktop Publishing.
- The admission criteria in CRTI for the BBA program is, they must have passed their board tests. Clear in the college entrance test, which is followed by some of the GD and PI rounds.
- B.Sc. at CRTI is only for three years with the subject option in Biotechnology as a major.
- BCA program in CRTI is given for three whole years with four mangt subject choices.
- As CRTI does not offer any PG course, the students need not attend any specific entrance test for admissions.
- Unlike engg UG course, the courses offered in CRTI does not require any specific entrance test scores.
- Any of the UG program in CRTI must meet the cut-off marks to get the merit seats or apply for influential centres.
- The final selection in CRTI happens for those whose eligibility check and doc check are correctly done.
- The application submission for CRTI admissions is to be done online.
- It is a basic procedure- Open the CRTI website- Click on the link for an application form- Enter all the required info- Also attach the docs, photos, and signs digitally-Make the payment for application fees-Save the online receipt- Keep the physical copy of the form for further reference.