Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2022
In 2002, JISCECMS established in WB state wherein a prominent city called Nadia. This functions as a non-profit educational organization. This institute offers PG courses like MCA and MBA programs with given specializations in the course training. JISCECMS is affiliated with MAKAUT, offering good training in their mangt and engg coach every academic year. MBA specialization subjects are in primary majors but those which provide high career scope. They offer an MBA in IB, FM, Marketing, and HRM. Every academic year this institute is recognized by many edu committees like NIRF, TOI and The Week magazines.
- JISCECMS offers an MBA program at a postgrad level under mangt studies for two years.
- They require a board test score and UG degree with at least 50% in all the core subjects in the degree course.
- For the MCA course, admissions in JISCECMS are available for two years. The basic eligibility criteria for MCA are that they must have scorecards from 10+2 and UG with at least 50% insignificant degree subjects.
- In JISCECMS, there is a possible relaxation of 5% marks for the reserved category.
- Applicants will have to appear for any state-level or national levels such as CAT/ MAT/ XAT, etc.
- The final decision for the selection process in JISCECMS for MCA will happen with the help of state counselling and based on GD and PI rounds in JISCECMS.
- The minimum or the basic eligibility for MBA and MCA must have a UG degree in relevant discipline.
- In addition to that, they must have maths as a compulsory subject to apply for MCA admissions.
- To be eligible for the admission, candidate must sit in the state-level WBJEE entrance test conducted yearly.
- They must attempt any of the feasible entrance tests as allowed by the state govt followed by the counselling process.
- The basic process to apply for PG Course in JISCECMS is as:
- They must open the official website of the JISCECMS institute to apply for the WBJEE entrance test and press on “Apply Online.”
- Register the student's names for a new application with necessary details by filling in the correct contact details.
- Upload the photos, and other docs scanned in a digital format.
- Pay the application fees to amount to complete the process by paying the amount online.
- Later, the applicants must check for the availability of the admit card for the test.
- After the results are out, they must participate in the counselling session for seat allocation in JISCECMS. Finally, the eligible applications will be shortlisted for further evaluation for making a final decision.
- Some of the most expected documents that are submitted in JISCECMS applications are:
- Marks sheets of 10th and intermediate, UG degree certificate (provisional also accepted), JEMAT rank sheet, Conduct certificate, Category certificate (if needed), Passport size photos, and sign in digital format.
- Reservation by JISCECMS is according to the norms of the WB state and central govt decisions.
by Juman, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
The college offers a 2 year, full time MBA program. JIS college of Engineering Centre for Management studies Admission requirement for MBA includes:
1. The candidate should secure a min. of 50% average marks in their bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The course should be of min. 3 years’ duration.
2. The candidate should write the West Bengal Entrance Examination WBJEMAT or the national level MAT/CMAT, the score secured in the test will aid in selection of candidates.
The selected candidates will be called for a personal interview with the PI panel of the college prior to admissions.